- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. MFH rose 91% to $4.03 in pre-market trading.
- Energy Services of America Corporation ESOA shares rose 40% to $4.62 in pre-market trading as the stock was uplisted to Nasdaq.
- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD rose 31.1% to $2.49 in pre-market trading. Fast Radius is scheduled to hold a conference call on Wednesday, March 30 to discuss its Q4 financial results.
- iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited ICLK rose 20.8% to $2.03 in pre-market trading after jumping 9% on Wednesday.
- Incannex Healthcare Limited IXHL rose 18.7% to $14.00 in pre-market trading.
- The Very Good Food Company Inc. VGFC rose 13.7% to $0.47 in pre-market trading.
- Purple Biotech Ltd. PPBT shares rose 11.1% to $4.02 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Wednesday.
- Nikola Corporation NKLA rose 9.3% to $10.01 in pre-market trading following reports truck production started this week. The company's 8K filing also showed co. expects to start producing charging solutions in Europe in 2023 and has plans for service support in Canada after 2024.
- Affimed N.V. AFMD rose 8.4% to $4.63 in pre-market trading.
- Safe-T Group Ltd SFET rose 7.3% to $1.17 in pre-market trading. Safe-T Group is expected to release Q4 financial results on March 29, 2022.
- Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. WLMS rose 6.7% to $1.92 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Wednesday.
- Trip.com Group Limited TCOM rose 6.2% to $25.50 in pre-market trading after reporting Q4 results.
- ReneSola Ltd SOL rose 5.7% to $7.19 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Traeger, Inc. COOK shares fell 20.1% to $7.03 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results. Jefferies downgraded Traeger from Buy to Hold and announced a $7 price target.
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED fell 13.5% to $0.4411 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. HOTH shares fell 11.5% to $0.6110 in pre-market trading. Hoth Therapeutics recently said it has successfully completed manufacturing feasibility of the HT-KIT drug substance.
- Phunware, Inc. PHUN fell 8% to $2.65 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
- Allego N.V. ALLG shares fell 7.7% to $16.36 in pre-market trading. Allego shares jumped 114% on Wednesday after the company announced the completion of its merger agreement with Spartan Acquisition Corp., which resulted in 98% of the company notes redeemed at the merger vote. The company is also gaining retail investor interest.
- Vivakor, Inc. VIVK fell 7.4% to $2.38 in pre-market trading after dropping over 4% on Wednesday.
- Hello Group Inc. MOMO shares fell 6.8% to $6.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Hello Group said CFOR Jonathon Zhang will retire effective June 30, 2022.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers