- Modular Medical Inc MODD rose 321% to $15.64 in pre-market trading. Modular Medical, on Thursday, reported pricing of $15 million public offering and uplisting to the Nasdaq Capital Market.
- Heartcore Enterprises, Inc. HTCR shares rose 23.4% to $6.11 in pre-market trading. The company, on Thursday, priced its IPO at $5 per share.
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED rose 16.8% to $0.47 in pre-market trading. Ra Medical was recently granted US patent for 'a support catheter for use supporting a liquid core ablation catheter.'
- Orphazyme A/S ORPH rose 14.2% to $2.33 in pre-market trading as the company issued an update for planned NDA resubmission for arimoclomol for the treatment of Niemann-Pick disease type C in the United States.
- Zillow Group, Inc. ZG rose 13.3% to $54.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- Sensus Healthcare, Inc. SRTS rose 12.3% to $8.83 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- RenovoRx, Inc. RNXT shares rose 10% to $3.97 in pre-market trading after dropping 6% on Thursday.
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. DUO rose 9.3% to $0.44 in pre-market trading.
- AGM Group Holdings Inc. AGMH rose 9% to $1.82 in pre-market trading after jumping over 5% on Thursday.
- Yoshitsu Co., Ltd TKLF rose 8.4% to $3.35 in pre-market trading following a 5% decline on Thursday.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. KAVL rose 6% to $1.93 in pre-market trading. Kaival Brands recently won judicial stay of FDA's marketing denial order.
- HubSpot, Inc. HUBS shares rose 5.7% to $565.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected financial results for its fourth quarter.
- Expedia Group, Inc. EXPE rose 4.1% to $205.49 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Also check out this: American Express And 3 Other Stocks Sold By Insiders
- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. SRGA shares fell 33.2% to $0.3980 in pre-market trading after the company reported pricing of $20 million public offering.
- Enveric Biosciences, Inc. ENVB shares fell 29.6% to $0.4650 in pre-market trading after the company reported an offering of common stock.
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. BWMX fell 21% to $16.77 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. PETV shares fell 13.4% to $1.33 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- Hudson Capital Inc. HUSN shares fell 12.6% to $2.60 in pre-market trading after jumping around 25% on Thursday. Hudson Capital merger partner Freigght App sees FY22 sales to be no less than $40 million.
- Confluent, Inc. CFLT fell 11.2% to $64.96 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- Affirm Holdings, Inc. AFRM shares fell 9.8% to $52.92 in pre-market trading. Affirm reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS results.
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO fell 9% to $0.3812 in pre-market trading. T2 Biosystems is expected to release Q4 earnings on February 17, 2022.
- BRC Inc. BRCC fell 8.2% to $14.36 in pre-market trading.
- IronNet, Inc. IRNT fell 7% to $4.02 in pre-market trading. IronNet shares jumped 23% on Thursday after the company announced an agreement with a Gulf Cooperation Council country to provide collective defense for critical national infrastructure.
Also check out this: Insiders Buy Over $43M Of 4 Stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.