- Bon Natural Life Limited BON rose 43.2% to $4.82 in pre-market trading following FY21 results. Bon Natural Life reported FY21 earnings of $0.68 per share on sales of $25.5 million.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SYRS shares rose 9.8% to $2.12 in pre-market trading after the company received FDA orphan drug designation for tamibarotene for the treatment of MDS.
- HeartBeam, Inc. BEAT rose 8.8% to $2.23 in pre-market trading after the company reported a partnership with LIVMOR for cloud-based remote monitoring panel.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SXTC rose 8.5% to $0.2170 in pre-market trading after dropping 8% on Wednesday.
- Exicure, Inc. XCUR rose 8.4% to $0.2650 in pre-market trading after jumping 16% on Wednesday.
- T-Mobile US, Inc. TMUS shares rose 7.7% to $118.06 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- Aurora Innovation, Inc. AUR rose 5.3% to $5.18 in pre-market trading. Amazon disclosed a stake in Aurora.
- McKesson Corporation MCK rose 3.2% to $266.60 in pre-market trading as the company reported upbeat results for its third quarter and issued strong earnings forecast for FY22.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. FB shares fell 19.1% to $261.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS results and issued weak forecast.
- MDJM Ltd MDJH shares fell 18% to $2.00 in pre-market trading after jumping 35% on Wednesday.
- Snap Inc. SNAP shares fell 14.3% to $27.47 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Meta Platforms after the stock dipped following fourth-quarter earnings results.
- Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. BHAT shares fell 12.2% to $0.3221 in pre-market trading.
- CohBar, Inc. CWBR fell 11.6% to $0.30 in pre-market trading after declining more than 5% on Wednesday.
- ZW Data Action Technologies Inc. CNET shares fell 11.1% to $0.7110 in pre-market trading after dropping around 5% on Wednesday.
- The OLB Group, Inc. OLB fell 8.7% to $1.99 in pre-market trading. The OLB Group shares gained 15% on Wednesday after the company announced its merchant services annual transaction volume run rate has reached $1.35 billion in transaction volume.
- Pinterest, Inc PINS fell 7.6% to $25.26 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Meta Platforms after the stock dipped following Q4 earnings results. Keybanc maintained Pinterest with an Overweight and lowered the price target from $54 to $37.
- Block, Inc. SQ fell 7.5% to $105.50 in pre-market trading after dipping more than 10% on Wednesday.
- Spotify Technology S.A. SPOT fell 7.5% to $177.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued Q1 guidance.
- Creative Realities, Inc. CREX shares fell 7.4% to $1.36 in pre-market trading. Creative Realities and Reflect, recently announced they won a multi-million dollar retail project on their first bid together.
- Twitter, Inc. TWTR fell 6.6% to $34.10 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Meta Platforms after the stock dipped following Q4 earnings results. Keybanc maintained Twitter with an Overweight and lowered the price target from $70 to $40.
- QUALCOMM Incorporated QCOM fell 3.5% to $181.70 in pre-market trading. QUALCOMM reported better-than-expected earnings for its first quarter and issued strong forecast for the current quarter.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.