- Customer journey experience company ServiceSource International, Inc SREV forged a new contract with cloud storage and content collaboration provider Dropbox Inc DBX.
- The financial terms of the transaction remain undisclosed.
- By partnering with ServiceSource worldwide, Dropbox will fortify its virtual inside sales efforts with customer identification, acquisition, and outreach strategies, tapping into the growing appetite to buy services virtually.
- "Over the course of our relationship, we will work to become a strategic extension of the Dropbox go-to-market team across all three global theaters," ServiceSource CEO Gary B. Moore said.
- Price Action: SREV shares traded lower by 1.53% at $1.29 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.