- Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow raised the price target on LivePerson Inc LPSN to $80 from $76, implying a 17.3% upside, and reiterated an Overweight.
- Lenschow raised the PT on Lightspeed Commerce Inc LSPD to $150 from $118, indicating a 20% upside, and maintained an Overweight.
- Over the next few months, investors will move to 2023, their new base year for valuations, Lenschow notes.
- For software, "with its high growth rates, this move is important as valuation levels often see a meaningful step-down," Lenschow says.
- Price Action: LPSN shares traded higher by 2.27% at $68.38, and LSPD shares traded higher by 0.55% at $124.20 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.