- IronNet, Inc. IRNT rose 89.7% to $31.61 in pre-market trading after jumping over 23% on Friday.
- Mechel PAO MTL shares rose 36.6% to $4.37 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported Q2 results, including a 43% quarter-over-quarter revenue growth.
- InflaRx N.V. IFRX rose 24.7% to $3.23 in pre-market trading. InflaRx, last month, announced data from the first 10 evaluable patients in the ongoing Phase 2a open-label study with vilobelimab in Pyoderma Gangraenosum (PG).
- ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. ZIOP shares rose 17% to $1.93 in pre-market trading. The company’s Director James Huang acquired a total of 100000 shares at an average price of $1.71.
- SharpLink Gaming Ltd. SBET rose 13.6% to $6.60 in pre-market trading. SharpLink Gaming, last month, appointed Brian Bennett as its Chief Financial Officer.
- uniQure N.V. QURE rose 12.8% to $35.10 in pre-market trading. UNIQURE N.V. will replace United Insurance Holdings in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Company Limited SHI rose 12.1% to $27.51 in pre-market trading after gaining 12% on Friday.
- Match Group, Inc. MTCH shares rose 11.3% to $165.00 in pre-market trading. Match Group will replace Perrigo Company in the S&P 500 effective Monday, September 20.
- Valneva SE VALN rose 11.1% to $53.22 in pre-market trading. Valneva, last month, commenced rolling submission for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the U.K.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI rose 10.3% to $0.9125 in pre-market trading after jumping over 18% on Friday.
- Enveric Biosciences, Inc. ENVB rose 9.8% to $2.89 in pre-market trading after climbing 19% on Friday.
- Comstock Mining Inc. LODE shares rose 9.3% to $3.53 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Friday. The company, last month, reported downbeat quarterly results.
- Alset EHome International Inc. AEI shares rose 9.1% to $2.29 in pre-market trading after declining around 7% on Friday. Alset EHome International, last month, reported 1H sales of $12.2 million.
- VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings VIH shares rose 8.8% to $12.14 in pre-market trading after climbing around 9% on Friday.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN rose 8.2% to $0.7898 in pre-market trading. Zosano Pharma, last month, posted a Q2 loss of $0.06 per share.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd ADXN rose 7.7% to $10.22 in pre-market trading.
- BioHiTech Global, Inc. BHTG rose 7.3% to $1.60 in pre-market trading. The company, last month, reported a Q2 loss of $0.09 per share.
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. TNDM rose 7.2% to $122.51 in pre-market trading. Tandem Diabetes Care will replace Healthcare Services Group in the S&P MidCap 400.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Forward Pharma A/S FWP shares fell 25.8% to $5.86 in pre-market trading after the company reported the decision of the Technical Board of Appeal of the European Patent Office in the EP2801355 appeal hearing.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. JAGX shares fell 15.7% to $0.9785 in pre-market trading. Jaguar Health reported a 1-for-3 reverse stock split.
- Innate Pharma S.A. IPHA fell 11.7% to $5.43 in pre-market trading. The company is expected to hold a conference call on September 15, 2021 to give an update on business progress during the first half of 2021. Innate Pharma shares jumped 47% on Friday after SVB Leerink upgraded the stock from Market Perform to Outperform.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP fell 6.6% to $13.93 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Friday. NRx Pharmaceuticals recently announced an additional finding from its Phase 2b/3 trial investigating Zyesami (aviptadil) for critically ill COVID-19 patients with acute respiratory failure.
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. APOP shares fell 5.7% to $6.31 in pre-market trading. Cellect Biotechnology shares surged around 22% on Friday after the company announced the ApoGraft bone marrow transplantation of the first patient in the US.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.