- Dragon Victory International Limited LYL rose 52.1% to $2.16 in pre-market trading after dropping around 8% on Monday.
- Mackinac Financial Corporation MFNC rose 36.8% to $18.01 in pre-market trading after the company, and Nicolet Bankshares, jointly announced the execution of a definitive merger agreement, pursuant to which Nicolet will acquire Mackinac and its wholly-owned banking subsidiary, mBank.
- Optibase Ltd.. OBAS rose 19.9% to $15.35 in pre-market trading after surging more than 11% on Monday.
- Tian Ruixiang Holdings Ltd TIRX rose 19% to $21.40 in pre-market trading after dipping around 80% on Monday.
- Magyar Bancorp, Inc. MGYR rose 12.4% to $15.73 in pre-market trading after gaining 6% on Monday.
- Canaan Inc. CAN rose 11.2% to $14.61 in pre-market trading. Canaan fell tumbled around 30% on Monday following Q4 results.
- ZK International Group Co., Ltd. ZKIN shares rose 10.9% to $7.66 in pre-market trading after dropping over 12% on Monday.
- Express, Inc. EXPR shares rose 10.1% to $3.91 in pre-market trading after dropping over 6% on Monday.
- Urban Tea, Inc. MYT shares rose 9% to $4.14 in pre-market trading. Urban Tea, last month, appointed Xianlong Wu as CEO.
- B. Riley Financial, Inc. RILY rose 8.9% to $66.38 in pre-market trading. S&P Dow Jones Indices said B. Riley will replace The Michaels Companies in S&P SmallCap 600, effective April 15, 2021.
- Digimarc Corp DMRC rose 8.9% to $31.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported the retirement of its CEO Bruce Davis. The company named Riley McCormack as CEO.
- Luokung Technology Corp. LKCO rose 8.7% to $1.25 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Monday.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT rose 8.1% to $55.70 in pre-market trading amid an increase in the price of bitcoin.
- Vallon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VLON shares rose 8.1% to $4.84 in pre-market trading after declining around 4% on Monday.
- Tata Motors Limited TTM rose 7.7% to $19.98 in pre-market trading after dropping around 13% on Monday.
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. IZEA rose 7.5% to $5.73 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Monday.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT rose 7.3% to $16.30 in pre-market trading amid an increase in the price of bitcoin.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA shares rose 7.3% to $53.71 in pre-market trading amid an increase in the price of bitcoin.
- The9 Limited NCTY rose 7.1% to $24.47 in pre-market trading. CVI Investments recently reported in a 13G filing a 5.1% stake in The9.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. ATXI fell 18.4% to $5.80 in pre-market trading as the company said the FDA is still reviewing its NDA resubmission for IV Tramadol and has not provided decision.
- Fortress Biotech, Inc. FBIO fell 13.9% to $4.72 in pre-market trading. Fortress Biotech recently received a $7.5 million working capital line of credit.
- Odonate Therapeutics, Inc. ODT fell 8% to $3.24 in pre-market trading after declining around 9% on Monday.
- Akari Therapeutics, PlcAKTX fell 7.5% to $2.10 in pre-market trading. On Monday, the FDA opened the investigational new drug application for Phase 3 trial for Akari Therapeutics lead drug candidate, nomacopan, for the treatment of moderate and severe Bullous Pemphigoid (BP), allowing clinical sites to open mid-2021, subject to the ongoing impact of COVID related restrictions.
- MoSys, Inc. MOSY fell 7% to $3.84 in pre-market trading. MoSys shares gained over 10% on Monday after the company announced it has expanded its patent portfolio through the purchase of five patents in the area of search and classification algorithms..
- Unico American Corporation UNAM fell 6.2% to $5.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 7% on Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers