- Elite Education Group International Ltd. EEIQ shares rose 1466% to $62.65 in pre-market trading. The company, on Thursday, priced its 750,000 unit offering at $8 per unit.
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited WAFU rose 292.4% to $18.60 in pre-market trading after dropping around 12% on Thursday.
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited CLEU rose 80% to $6.80 in pre-market trading.
- Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. FEDU rose 56.7% to $2.10 in pre-market trading.
- NextDecade Corporation NEXT rose 50.8% to $2.94 in pre-market trading after the company, and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures, signed a term sheet for CO2 transportation and storage in South Texas.
- LAIX Inc. LAIX shares rose 19.4% to $2.83 in pre-market trading.
- RYB Education, Inc. RYB rose 18.6% to $4.40 in pre-market trading.
- Aspira Women's Health Inc. AWH shares rose 17.9% to $7.91 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results and announced an agreement for the development and commercialization of an early-detection test for identification of ovarian cancer.
- Boxlight Corporation BOXL rose 16% to $3.35 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- UP Fintech Holding Limited TIGR rose 14% to $18.72 in pre-market trading after reporting Q4 results.
- Movano Inc. MOVE rose 13.7% to $5.97 in pre-market trading. Movano named Medtech industry veteran John Mastrototaro, PhD, as CEO.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SLRX rose 13% to $1.56 in pre-market trading. Salarius Pharmaceuticals, last week, reported Q4 results.
- GameStop Corp. GME rose 12.7% to $206.94 in pre-market trading. The company’s stock surged over 52% on Thursday amid continued retail investor interest.
- U.S. Energy Corp. USEG rose 10.7% to $4.67 in pre-market trading.
- Advaxis, Inc. ADXS rose 10.4% to $0.83 in pre-market trading. Advaxis, last week, released Q1 results.
- Canaan Inc. CAN rose 9.6% to $19.95 in pre-market trading.
- Qudian Inc. QD rose 9.3% to $2.47 in pre-market trading. Qudian is expected to report Q4 results on March 29.
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc.. EYES rose 9.2% to $9.70 in pre-market trading. Second Sight Medical Products recently announced a $27.9 million private placement of common stock.
- Future FinTech Group Inc.. FTFT rose 8.9% to $5.65 in pre-market trading. Future FinTech recently announced plans to acquire 60% of Guang Dong Hi-Card Business Service Co., Ltd. for $9.2 million.
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. NDRA rose 8.2% to $2.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported a quarterly loss of $0.10 per share.
- The9 Limited NCTY rose 7.8% to $36.60 in pre-market trading.
- Luokung Technology Corp. LKCO rose 7.6% to $1.56 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Thursday.
- Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. WINT rose 7.3% to $2.50 in pre-market trading. Windtree Therapeutics recently announced the pricing of its $30 million public offering at $3.25 per share.
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. PTN rose 6.9% to $0.7429 in pre-market trading.
- Baidu, Inc. BIDU shares rose 6.5% to $217.76 in pre-market trading. The company’s stock tumbled around 15% on Thursday amid continued tensions between China and Western nations and US delisting concerns regarding Chinese companies.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- HighPoint Resources Corporation HPR shares fell 16% to $6.51 in pre-market trading after dropping over 28% on Thursday.
- Ferroglobe PLC GSM fell 13.2% to $3.23 in pre-market trading after climbing over 13% on Thursday.
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. APOP fell 12.6% to $4.17 in pre-market trading. Cellect Biotechnology shares climbed over 36% on Thursday after the company and Quoin Pharmaceuticals announced a strategic merger.
- Enochian Biosciences, Inc. ENOB fell 11.7% to $3.40 in pre-market trading. Enochian Biosciences shares gained 10% on Thursday after the company announced a case report of complete remission of recurrent glioblastoma with innovative therapy.
- Vuzix Corporation VUZI fell 10% to $23.70 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed underwritten public offering of common stock.
- Gan Ltd GAN fell 9% to $21.04 in pre-market trading. Gan reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter, but issued strong sales forecast.
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company HOFV fell 8.5% to $5.19 in pre-market trading. Hall Of Fame Resort & Entertainment recently announced a Non-Fungible Token partnership with Dolphin Entertainment.
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. DLPN fell 8.4% to $16.32 in pre-market trading. Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment recently announced it signed a Non-Fungible Token partnership with Dolphin Entertainment.
- Co-Diagnostics IncCODX fell 8.3% to $$11.12 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat earnings for its fourth quarter.
- Cinedigm Corp. CIDM fell 8.3% to $1.76 in pre-market trading. Cinedigm shares jumped over 18% on Thursday after the company announced on Twitter its product team will develop "new #NFT products to enhance the user experience of our loyal audiences."
- Phoenix New Media Limited FENG fell 8.2% to $2.01 in pre-market trading.
- SenesTech, Inc. SNES fell 8.1% to $1.81 in pre-market trading after the company reported FY20 results.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG fell 6.7% to $3.37 in pre-market trading.
See also: Best Online Stock Brokers
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.