- Microsoft MSFT shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
- Marten Transport MRTN shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Aeterna Zentaris AEZS shares are trading higher after the company announced it was granted a 180-day extension by Nasdaq to regain compliance with the minimum bid price rule.
- Capital One Financial COF shares are trading higher after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results. The company also reported a $7.5 billion buyback.
- Catalyst Biosciences CBIO shares are trading lower after the company reported a common stock offering. No size was disclosed.
- F5 Networks FFIV shares are trading lower after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 sales results.
- Starbucks SBUX shares are trading lower after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 sales results and issued Q2 EPS guidance below estimates. The company also reported global comparable store sales declined 5%.
- Plug Power PLUG shares are trading lower after the company announced a $1.5 billion proposed public offering of common stock.
- Stride LRN shares are trading lower after the company reported Q2 earnings results and issued Q3 guidance.
- Personalis PSNL shares are trading lower after the company reported a $150 million common stock offering.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.