- China Natural Resources, Inc. CHNR shares rose 60.2% to $2.74 in pre-market trading.
- Inuvo, Inc.. INUV shares rose 42.9% to $0.9760 in pre-market trading.
- Inuvo, last week, priced a roughly 13.33 million share common stock offering at $0.60 per share.
- Ceragon Networks Ltd. CRNT shares rose 41.2% to $6.85 in pre-market trading after jumping 54% on Friday. The company is expected to release Q4 earnings on February 8, 2021.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO rose 38.8% to $8.88 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, announced it had conceptualized new 'Net-Zero Projects,' through which it can produce energy-dense liquid hydrocarbons using renewable energy.
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. NDRA rose 37.1% to $1.44 in pre-market trading. ENDRA Life Sciences, last week, was granted 13th US patent for its Taeus platform technology.
- DBV Technologies S.A. DBVT rose 37.1% to $7.76 in pre-market trading. DBV Technologies shares jumped over 50% on Friday after the company issued an update on its investigational Viaskin peanut for children ages 4-11 years.
- Gritstone Oncology, Inc. GRTS rose 35.2% to $8.64 in pre-market trading after the company advanced COVID-19 vaccine 'CORAL' program with support from the NIAID.
- Coherent, Inc. COHR rose 31.7% to $200.11 in pre-market trading after Lumentum announced plans to acquire the company in a $5.7 billion cash and stock transaction.
- ObsEva SA OBSV shares rose 26.5% to $5.15 in pre-market trading after jumping over 61% on Friday.
- Zomedica Corp. ZOM rose 25.1% to $1.22 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, was granted international patent titled 'Compositions And Methods For Diagnosing Urinary Tract Infections.'
- Triterras, Inc. TRIT rose 22.3% to $9.88 in pre-market trading after declining around 25% on Friday.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY shares rose 22.2% to $3.30 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley reported a 5.2% passive stake in Shiftpixy as of January 11, 2021.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC shares rose 21.8% to $2.84 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Friday.
- Lithium Americas Corp. LAC rose 20.8% to $24.80 in pre-market trading. The U.S. Bureau of Land Management issued its final approval to the company’s Thacker Pass lithium project.
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. FRSX rose 20.8% to $9.46 in pre-market trading after climbing over 18% on Friday. The company's Eye-Net Mobile subsidiary, last week, initiated a pilot project with a global Japanese vehicle manufacturer.
- Precision BioSciences, Inc. DTIL rose 16.4% to $13.15 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Friday.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN rose 15.8% to $2.57 in pre-market trading.
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. IZEA rose 15.1% to $3.69 in pre-market trading. IZEA, last week, announced Hoozu joined the Influence+United alliance.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL rose 15% to $2.45 in pre-market trading. Tellurian shares jumped over 25% on Friday after its co-founder and executive chairman Souki said the company is targeting to begin construction of its $16.8 billion Driftwood LNG export project in Louisiana by the summer of 2021.
- GameStop Corp. GME shares rose 14.3% to $40.49 in pre-market trading after dropping around 11% on Friday.
- Purple Biotech Ltd. PPBT rose 14.3% to $5.00 in pre-market trading.
- TransEnterix, Inc. TRXC shares rose 13.5% to $2.35 in pre-market trading. TransEnterix, last week, announced a $31.25 million registered direct offering of common stock.
- EHang Holdings Limited EH rose 12.5% to $45.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 10% on Friday.
- Metacrine, Inc. MTCR rose 10.9% to $9.98 in pre-market trading as the company reported the FDA Fast Track designation for MET642 as a treatment of NASH.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Neovasc Inc. NVCN fell 23.2% to $0.92 in pre-market trading after the company said it responded to the FDA not-approvable letter regarding its neovasc reducer.
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. PRPH shares fell 21.3% to $12.60 in pre-market trading after the company priced an underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 shares of common stock at $12.50 per share.
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. YTEN fell 17.1% to $11.36 in pre-market trading after jumping around 77% on Friday.
- Profire Energy, Inc. PFIE fell 15.6% to $0.8850 in pre-market trading.
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. SENS shares fell 7.4% to $1.45 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $50.0 million registered direct offering of common stock. Senseonics shares jumped around 32% on Friday after the company was granted a US patent titled 'Removal Tool For A Subcutaneous Implantable Device.'
- Synlogic, Inc. SYBX fell 7.4% to $3.26 in pre-market trading after surging over 10% on Friday.
- Datasea Inc. DTSS fell 5.5% to $3.25 in pre-market trading. Datasea, last week, announced the establishment of a new company to focus on the 5G opportunities and related value-added services.
- SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC fell 5% to $1.52 in pre-market trading after surging 29% on Friday. SeaChange International, last week, appointed Chairman Robert Pons as Executive Chairman.
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp.. NVIV fell 4.5% to $1.06 in pre-market trading after jumping 27% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.