- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL shares rose 90.3% to $0.4582 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Monday. Sundial Growers will be participating in Cowen's 2020 Boston Cannabis Conference.
- Fuel Tech, Inc. FTEK shares rose 53.9% to $4.34 in pre-market trading after jumping around 122% on Monday.
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. OPTT rose 45.6% to $3.16 in pre-market trading. Ocean Power Technologies yesterday named Jorge Franco as Regional Sales Representative based in Spain.
- Inpixon INPX rose 39.1% to $1.60 in pre-market trading. Inpixon, earlier during the month, posted a loss for the third quarter.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. ACB rose 39.1% to $9.98 in pre-market trading. Aurora, last week, said it closed $173 million offering to fund 'growth opportunities.'
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. FFHL rose 31.7% to $7.32 in pre-market trading after reporting results for the third quarter.
- ENGlobal Corporation ENG rose 30.9% to $2.71 in pre-market trading after surging over 88% on Monday. ENGlobal, earlier during the month, posted a loss for the third quarter.
- HEXO Corp. HEXO rose 29.6% to $0.9416 in pre-market trading.
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. IGC shares rose 29.3% to $1.90 in pre-market trading. IGC shares climbed around 15% on Monday after the company commenced Phase 1 of cannabinoid clinical trial for Alzheimer's patients.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. CLNE rose 28.4% to $5.65 in pre-market trading after jumping over 26% on Monday.
- Cango Inc. CANG rose 27.8% to $11.30 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Tilray, Inc. TLRY rose 25.9% to $8.41 in pre-market trading after declining over 9% on Monday. Tilray, yesterday, announced an agreement to exchange approximately $124.3 million in principal amount of its 5.00% convertible senior notes due 2023 for common stock.
- Tuniu Corporation TOUR rose 22.7% to $2.87 in pre-market trading. Tuniu is expected to report Q3 earnings on December 1.
- PolyMet Mining Corp. PLM rose 22.3% to $4.60 in pre-market trading after climbing over 10% on Monday.
- Akerna Corp. KERN rose 21.8% to $4.36 in pre-market trading following a 13% surge on Monday. Akerna posted downbeat quarterly earnings earlier in the month.
- Longview Acquisition Corp. LGVW rose 20.6% to $ 16.40 in pre-market trading. Butterfly Network, last week, announced it will go public through a SPAC merger with Longview.
- Senmiao Technology Limited AIHS rose 19.7% to $1.76 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% on Monday. The company, last week, swung to a loss for the second quarter.
- Express, Inc. EXPR rose 19.6% to $1.65 in pre-market trading after climbing around 22% on Monday. The company is expected to report Q3 earnings on December 3.
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. OGI rose 18.8% to $1.33 in pre-market trading.
- Iterum Therapeutics plc. ITRM rose 18.3% to $ 0.68 in pre-market trading after Sarissa Capital disclosed a 30.95% stake in the company.
- Transocean Ltd. RIG shares rose 18% to $2.13 in pre-market trading after climbing over 30% on Monday. Transocean, last week, announced a deepwater Corcovado and a deepwater Mykonos contract extensions worth $297 million.
- Cronos Group Inc. CRON shares rose 17.6% to $8.63 in pre-market trading.
- CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. CORR rose 15.9% to $6.49 in pre-market trading after climbing over 6% on Monday.
- Ameresco, Inc. AMRC rose 10.1% to $49.50 in pre-market trading.
- Nutanix, Inc. NTNX shares rose 10% to $31.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and issued Q2 guidance.
- Ambarella, Inc. AMBA rose 9.2% to $72.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q3 results and issued strong Q4 sales guidance.
- Altimmune, Inc. ALT rose 7.2% to $9.90 in pre-market trading. Evercore ISI initiated coverage with an Outperform rating and a $25 price target.
- Neuronetics Inc STIM rose 6% to $8.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported it received FDA clearance for a three-minute TouchStar treatment protocol.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Advaxis, Inc. ADXS fell 19.1% to $0.3160 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed public offering of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock.
- Danaos Corporation DAC fell 15.1% to $12.60 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Monday.
- DBV Technologies S.A. DBVT fell 11.4% to $2.42 in pre-market trading after jumping over 15% on Monday. DBV Technologies announced leadership changes.
- Kaixin Auto Holdings KXIN fell 10.9% to $8.46 in pre-market trading after jumping over 56% on Monday.
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. AEZS fell 8.4% to $0.3850 in pre-market trading. Aeterna Zentaris, last week, amended license agreement with Novo Nordisk for the commercialization and development of Macimorelin.
- Viveve Medical, Inc. VIVE fell 7% to $0.5443 in pre-market trading after jumping 16% on Monday.
- Hudson Capital Inc. HUSN shares fell 6.2% to $2.26 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Monday.
- Agilent Technologies Inc A fell 3.6% to $108.20 in pre-market trading after the company issued weak FY21 EPS guidance.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.