- Trxade Group, Inc. MEDS rose 36.1% to $5.85 in pre-market trading after the company entered into a solution marketing program agreement with Amazon.com Services, LLC to promote Amazon storage lockers.
- Xperi Holding Corp XPER shares rose 25.3% to $17.45 in pre-market trading after the company posted Q3 results.
- Harbor Custom Development, Inc. HCDI rose 22.6% to $6.03 in pre-market trading. Harbor Custom Development reported it has closed on Phase 3 sale of 66 Residential Lots at Soundview Estates in Bremerton, Washington for $7.788 million.
- Smart Sand, Inc. SND rose 20.2% to $1.73 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales.
- Fulgent Genetics, Inc. FLGT rose 17% to $36.26 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.
- Altimmune, Inc. ALT rose 14.8% to $9.00 in pre-market trading after reporting a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Magnite, Inc. MGNI rose 13.3% to $12.49 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat Q3 results. Needham maintained Magnite with a Buy and raised the price target from $10 to $15.
- Corsair Gaming, Inc.. CRSR shares rose 12.3% to $29.55 in pre-market trading.
- Vaxart, Inc. VXRT rose 11.4% to $3.90 in pre-market trading after declining 31% on Monday.
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ARCT rose 11.4% to $38.55 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat quarterly results.
- Affimed N.V. AFMD rose 11% to $4.14 in pre-market trading following Q3 results. Affimed and Roivant Sciences reported a licensing and strategic collaboration agreement.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC rose 10.9% to $4.18 in pre-market trading after gaining over 51% on Monday.
- BP p.l.c. BP rose 8.7% to $19.65 in pre-market trading after gaining over 15% on Monday.
- BioNTech SE BNTX rose 8.4% to $113.65 in pre-market trading. BioNTech shares gained 14% on Monday after the company announced its COVID-19 vaccine candidate was 90% effective in its phase 3 trial.
- Western Midstream Partners LP WES rose 8.4% to $9.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Organogenesis Holdings Inc ORGO shares rose 8.2% to $4.49 in pre-market trading following better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Banco Santander, S.A. SAN rose 8% to $2.70 in pre-market trading after climbing around 17% on Monday.
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc. CNK rose 7.4% to $14.05 in pre-market trading after jumping 45% on Monday.
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp MITO rose 7.1% to $1.36 in pre-market trading after Morningside Venture Investments revealed a 72.3% active stake in the company.
- Carnival Corporation & Plc CUK rose 7% to $17.96 in pre-market trading after jumping 41% on Monday.
- Humanigen, Inc. HGEN rose 6.8% to $8.51 in pre-market trading after dipping 32% on Monday. Humanigen, on Friday, announced a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with the DoD to develop lenzilumab for COVID-19. The company also announced "positive" data from its Phase 3 trial of lenzilumab.
- TechnipFMC plc FTI rose 6.5% to $7.72 in pre-market trading. TechnipFMC shares climbed around 25% on Monday after HSBC upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy and announced a $9.60 price target.
- Aurora Mobile Limited JG rose 6.2% to $2.05 in pre-market trading after the company announced a strategic partnership with Moji Weather.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INO rose 5.9% to $9.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted a profit for the third quarter.
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. ZI rose 4% to $38.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results. The company also issued strong FY20 EPS guidance .
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Ameri Holdings, Inc. AMRH fell 21.7% to $1.15 in pre-market trading after surging 14% on Monday.
- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND shares fell 20.2% to $120.12 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat results for its third quarter. The company said it continues to experience meaningful slowdown in its Foodservice Unit.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc ARNA shares fell 17.7% to $71.98 in pre-market trading following a decline in Q3 sales.
- Waitr Holdings Inc. WTRH shares fell 15.6% to $2.70 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc TXMD fell 13.2% to $1.32 in pre-market trading after the company announced an underwritten public offering of its common stock.
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. SOHO fell 13.2% to $2.24 in pre-market trading after surging 64% on Monday.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI fell 12.7% to $5.58 in pre-market trading. Applied UV reported a non-binding letter to explore possibility of buying certain key assets of Akida, including rights to airocide system for airborne pathogen reduction for $12 million.
- InnSuites Hospitality Trust IHT fell 12.7% to $2.55 in pre-market trading after surging around 82% on Monday.
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. NBIX fell 12.5% to $89.96 in pre-market trading following weak quarterly sales.
- Exela Technologies, Inc XELA fell 11.8% to $0.38 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results and issued weak sales forecast.
- Digital Ally, Inc. DGLY fell 11.6% to $2.22 in pre-market trading following a 14% drop on Monday.
- Yalla Group Limited YALA fell 10.9% to $10.20 in pre-market trading following Q3 results.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. ACB fell 8.8% to $10.26 in pre-market trading after gaining over 14% on Monday.
- Akerna Corp. KERN fell 7.2% to $4.02 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Monday.
- The RealReal, Inc. REAL shares fell 7% to $15.11 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat quarterly earnings.
- ChemoCentryx Inc CCXI shares fell 6.9% to $54.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3EPS and sales results.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL fell 6.8% to $0.4275 in pre-market trading after jumping 83% on Monday. Sundial Growers is expected to report quarterly earnings on November 11. Sundial Growers highlighted expansion into edible market and will collaborate with Choklat.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. ACOR fell 6.7% to $0.8020 in pre-market trading.
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. IFF fell 6.2% to $105.14 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX fell 4.7% to $86.00 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.