- Digirad Corporation DRAD rose 24.7% to $3.16 in pre-market trading after the company agreed to sell its DMS Health Technologies business unit for $18.75 million.
- Westwater Resources, Inc. WWR rose 24.7% to $5.35 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Tuesday.
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc SUPN rose 20.8% to $21.94 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results. The company also raised FY20 sales guidance above estimates.
- Eastman Kodak Company KODK rose 18.7% to $8.50 in pre-market trading. Eastman Kodak is estimated to release Q3 earnings on November 10.
- GlycoMimetics, Inc. GLYC rose 17.1% to $3.15 in pre-market trading. Mark Lampert purchased 932,612 shares of Glycomimetics at an average price of $2.75 per share.
- CoreCivic, Inc. CXW shares rose 16.5% to $8.75 in pre-market trading.
- Lyft, Inc. LYFT rose 14.8% to $30.14 in pre-market trading after gaining 7% on Tuesday.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. UBER rose 13.7% to $40.68 in pre-market trading.
- The GEO Group, Inc. GEO rose 12.7% to $11.00 in pre-market trading. GEO Group reported upbeat quarterly earnings last week.
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. SMCI rose 12.5% to $26.12 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and issued strong earnings forecast for the current quarter. The company also announced a $50 million buyback plan.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL rose 9% to $0.2030 in pre-market trading. Sundial Growers is expected to report Q3 earnings on November 11.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN rose 8.8% to $2.34 in pre-market trading.
- Workhorse Group Inc. WKHS rose 8.8% to $19.42 in pre-market trading after gaining over 11% on Tuesday.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. NAK rose 8.8% to $1.00 in pre-market trading.
- Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. CSCW rose 8.7% to $0.5539 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Tuesday.
- Range Resources Corporation RRC rose 8.2% to $6.88 in pre-market trading. Range Resources released quarterly results last week.
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP SMLP rose 7.1% to $0.75 in pre-market trading. Summit Midstream Partners, last week, reported a 1-for-15 reverse unit split.
- argenx SE ARGX rose 6.4% to $273.81 in pre-market trading. Argenx reported downbeat quarterly results last month.
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc COKE rose 5.6% to $245.00 in pre-market trading following Q3 sales.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- RealNetworks Inc RNWK shares fell 11.1% to $1.36 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales.
- Five Prime Therapeutics Inc FPRX fell 10.8% to $4.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 earnings.
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. APVO shares fell 8.8% to $10.24 in pre-market trading. Aptevo Therapeutics shares climbed 78% on Tuesday after the company announced the first complete remission in a patient was observed in the ongoing APVO436 Phase 1 clinical trial.
- CONSOL Energy Inc. CEIX fell 7.7% to $3.73 in pre-market trading. CONSOL Energy, last month, entered into a merger deal with CONSOL Coal Resources for an all-stock deal valued at roughly $34.4 million.
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. BBVA fell 7.5% to $2.84 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Tuesday.
- Sunnova Energy International Inc. NOVA shares fell 7.5% to $26.20 in pre-market trading. Sunnova Energy reported quarterly loss last week.
- Mercury Systems Inc MRCY fell 7.2% to $68.89 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q2 guidance below estimates.
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. THMO fell 7% to $2.25 in pre-market trading after gaining 11% on Tuesday.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS fell 6% to $60.28 in pre-market trading.
- Sunrun Inc. RUN fell 5.7% to $50.87 in pre-market trading.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. ACOR shares fell 5.6% to $1.02 in pre-market trading. Acorda Therapeutics reported Q3 results.
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. MGEN fell 5.6% to $1.19 in pre-market trading. Miragen Therapeutics, last month, announced it is acquiring Viridian Therapeutics.
- Tilray, Inc. TLRY fell 5.5% to $6.25 in pre-market trading.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC fell 5.4% to $19.38 in pre-market trading. Canopy Growth said it will move from the NYSE Exchange to Nasdaq.
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated CORT fell 4.5% to $17.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. ACB fell 4.3% to $4.69 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.