- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. UUU rose 69.2% to $3.40 in pre-market trading after the company said it received a letter from 9.9% stakeholder Activist Investing threatening shareholder action to prevent delisting and bankruptcy.
- Inphi Corporation IPHI rose 39.7% to $155.00 in pre-market trading. Marvell Technology’s talks to acquire chipmaker Inphi for $10 billion are nearing a conclusion, according to Bloomberg.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS rose 32.1% to $65.04 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected results for its third quarter on Wednesday.
- Verastem, Inc. VSTM rose 22.6% to $1.41 in pre-market trading as the company announced new data published in The Lancet Oncology supports potential of VS-6766 as a treatment for RAS mutant tumors.
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. ITP rose 17% to $0.9150 in pre-market trading after climbing 17% on Wednesday.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN rose 12.9% to $0.4110 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Wednesday. Zosano Pharma, last week, received a complete response letter from the FDA for its Qtrypta.
- SenesTech, Inc. SNES rose 11.2% to $1.49 in pre-market trading after declining over 7% on Wednesday.
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. USWS rose 9.7% to $0.3618 in pre-market trading. U.S. Well Services is projected to report Q3 earnings on November 5.
- Aptorum Group Limited APM rose 10.3% to $2.25 in pre-market trading. Aptorum Group will hold annual general meeting of shareholders on December 9.
- MicroVision, Inc. MVIS rose 7.9% to $2.60 in pre-market trading.
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc BXC rose 7.6% to $26.00 in pre-market trading following Q3 results.
- Iterum Therapeutics plc ITRM shares rose 7.4% to $0.49 in pre-market trading. Iterum Therapeutics, last week, priced its upsized 26.9 million share public offering plus warrants to purchase 20.2 million shares at $0.65 per share & warrant.
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation PPC rose 7% to $16.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results.
- Lordstown Motors Corp. RIDE rose 6.8% to $14.99 in pre-market trading after declining 15% on Wednesday. Lordstown Motors’s stock began trading on Monday.
- Penumbra Inc PEN rose 6.6% to $248.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales.
- Orange S.A. ORAN rose 6.5% to $11.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.
- Polar Power, Inc. POLA rose 6% to $2.47 in pre-market trading.
- Ford Motor Company F rose 5.8% to $8.15 in pre-market trading following better-than-estimated quarterly results.
- Twitter, Inc. TWTR rose 5.4% to $51.14 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Pinterest after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results. Twitter will release earnings after the closing bell today.
- Boot Barn Holdings Inc BOOT rose 5% to $33.95 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results.
- Western Digital Corp WDC shares rose 3.1% to $40.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and issued strong Q2 guidance.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. CGIX shares fell 35.9% to $2.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $2 million bought deal offering priced at $2.20 per share.
- Blackbaud, Inc. BLKB shares fell 22.1% to $45.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales.
- ChemoCentryx, Inc. CCXI fell 18.6% to $42.51 in pre-market trading after the company announced topline data from its Phase II AURORA clinical trial of Avacopan in the treatment of Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- Nokia Corporation NOK shares fell 15.2% to $3.44 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its profit outlook for the full year.
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. MGEN fell 13.4% to $1.09 in pre-market trading. Miragen Therapeutics shares climbed 142% on Wednesday after the company announced it is acquiring Viridian Therapeutics.
- Civeo Corporation CVEO fell 11.4% to $0.70 in pre-market trading. Civeo shares jumped 26% on Wednesday after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TTNP fell 10% to $0.15 in pre-market trading. Titan Pharmaceuticals shares climbed 30% on Wednesday after the company announced a deal to buy JT Pharma Kappa Opioid with a gross proceeds of at least $8 million. The company also announced pricing of $8.0 million underwritten public offering.
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. SHIP fell 9.2% to $0.4683 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Wednesday.
- Socket Mobile, Inc. SCKT fell 7.7% to $2.84 in pre-market trading after gaining 22% on Wednesday. Socket Mobile, last week, reported a rise in its quarterly earnings.
- Insignia Systems, Inc. ISIG fell 7% to $1.19 in pre-market trading.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI fell 7% to $7.57 in pre-market trading. Applied UV shares climbed over 27% on Wednesday after the company reported an exclusive licensing agreement with Axis Lighting to commercialize its LED-based technologies in the UV-C devices to inactivate pathogens on surfaces in the hospital market.
- AIkido Pharma Inc. AIKI fell 7% to $0.54 in pre-market trading. AIkido Pharma yesterday issued an update on next-generation chemotherapeutic treatment DHA-dFdC.
- eBay Inc EBAY shares fell 5.2% to $50.48 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 results.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS fell 4.7% to $9.46 in pre-market trading after reporting Q3 profit.
- Livongo Health Inc LVGO shares fell 4.2% to $139.29 in pre-market trading following Q3 earnings.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.