In competing with Amazon Prime Day, Target Corporation TGT is hosting its own two-day Deal Days bonanza Oct. 13-14.
Here are some of the top deals Benzinga is keeping track of.
- Save 10% on any one electronic item (including TVs, cell phones, computers) through Oct. 31 with Target Circle.
- Apple AirPods with Charging case $30 off at $129.99.
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones $150 off at $199.99.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A - 8" tablet $18 off at $99.99.
- Roku Express HD Streaming Media Player $8 off at $21.99.
- Buy an iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max and get a free $350 gift card with online activation and in-store pickup.
Related Link: 3 ETFs For Amazon Prime Day
Kitchen And Food
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels 20-piece Knife Set $906.05 off at $1,099.95.
- Instant Pot 8qt Duo Crisp Combo $50 off at $129.99.
- Apple KitchenAid 5qt Glass Bowl Stand Mixer $180 off at $249.99.
- Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve K-Cup Coffee Maker $30 off at $69.99.
Toys And Entertainment
- Spend $100 on select toys and save $25 or save $10 when you spend $50 with Target Circle.
- L.O.L Surprise! O.M.G. House with 85+ Surprises $50 off at $159.99.
- Save up to 25% on 'Star Wars' toys.
- Madden NFL 21 for Xbox $30 off at $29.99.
- Super Mario Bros. U for Nintendo Switch $10 off at $39.99.
Photo by Mike Kalasnik/Wikimedia.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.