- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. ADES shares rose 47.8% to $6.00 in pre-market trading after the company announced it has entered into a 15-year activated carbon agreement with Cabot Corporation.
- American Equity Investment Life Holding Company AEL rose 50% to $32.99 in pre-market trading. American Equity yesterday named Graham Day to lead Eagle Life Insurance Company®, a subsidiary of American Equity.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMAG rose 43.1% to $13.45 in pre-market trading following a report suggesting Apollo's Covis said they are in talks to buy the company.
- Gridsum Holding Inc. GSUM rose 33.8% to $1.62 in pre-market trading after the company entered into definitive agreement for a going-private transaction.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. NAK rose 30.6% to $1.28 in pre-market trading.
- Bed Bath & Beyond BBBY rose 17% to $17.53 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q2 results.
- Ameri Holdings, Inc. AMRH shares rose 16.7% to $1.61 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 22% on Wednesday.
- Genetic Technologies Limited GENE shares rose 13.3% to $3.92 in pre-market trading.
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. PRPH rose 12.7% to $3.90 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to explore the acquisition of one or more CLIA accredited labs suitable for COVID-19 and other testing.
- Timber Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TMBR rose 11.1% to $1.10 in pre-market trading. Timber Pharmaceuticals, last month, received a notice of allowance from the US patent and trademark office for its BPX-01 and BPX-04.
- Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. FVAC rose 10% to $15.01 in pre-market trading.
- Piedmont Lithium Limited PLL rose 9.7% to $25.70 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Wednesday.
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CATB rose 8.2% to $6.70 in pre-market trading. HC Wainwright & Co. initiated coverage on Catabasis Pharmaceuticals with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. JAGX rose 7.1% to $0.31 in pre-market trading.
- Nikola Corporation NKLA rose 7% to $21.90 in pre-market trading. Nikola shares climbed around 15% on Wednesday after the company issued a statement on strategy and vision. CNBC's Phil LeBeau suggested GM could take a larger stake in company.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares fell 52.4% to $0.77 in pre-market trading after the company announced it has received a discipline review letter from the FDA for the Qtrypta new drug application.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. SELB fell 40% to $1.49 in pre-market trading after the company reported its Phase 2 COMPARE trial did not meet its primary endpoint.
- LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. LOGC fell 25.1% to $6.80 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed public offering of common stock.
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. CNET fell 21.8% to $1.58 in pre-market trading after rising 53% on Wednesday.
- Nano Dimension Ltd. NNDM fell 15% to $2.43 in pre-market trading after the company priced its 7.35 million ADS registered direct offering at $2.30 per ADS.
- Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. SLNO shares fell 14.3% to $2.15 in pre-market trading after the company announced it updated its top-line results from its Past 3 trial of DCCR for the treatment of Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS fell 14.3% to $0.24 in pre-market trading. Oasis Petroleum fell around 32% on Wednesday after the company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. SPI fell 14% to $6.20 in pre-market trading after the company priced its 2.964 million share offering at $5.40 per share.
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. LONE shares fell 9.8% to $0.2079 in pre-market trading after declining 15% on Wednesday.
- CTI BioPharma Corp. CTIC fell 8.7% to $1.96 in pre-market trading. CTI BioPharma shares climbed 105% on Wednesday after the company said it has reached an agreement with the FDA to submit an NDA for the potential accelerated approval of pacritinib as a treatment for myelofibrosis patients with severe thrombocytopenia.
- Jiayin Group Inc. JFIN fell 8.4% to $3.05 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Wednesday. Jiayin Group reported closing of the acquisition of 35% equity interest in Keen Best Investments Limited.
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. OEG fell 7.3% to $0.5740 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Wednesday.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALNA fell 6.1% to $1.39 in pre-market trading. Allena Pharmaceuticals yesterday announced a $25 million strategic convertible debt financing agreement with Pontifax Ventures.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.