Tuesday morning, 10 companies reached new 52-week lows.
- The largest company by market cap to hit a new 52-week low was Telefonica Brasil VIV.
- The smallest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low was Youngevity International YGYI.
- Youngevity International YGYI shares dropped the most, trading down 5.74% to reach its new 52-week low.
Here are all the stocks that set new 52-week lows as of 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday:
- Telefonica Brasil VIV stock hit $7.60 on Tuesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 0.45%.
- uniQure QURE stock set a new 52-week low of $36.08 on Tuesday, moving down 0.47%.
- LexinFintech Holdings LX stock broke to a new 52-week low of $6.05 on Tuesday. Shares of the company traded down 2.48%.
- Theravance Biopharma TBPH stock achieved a new 52-week low on Tuesday morning, hitting $15.23 and moving down 0.9%.
- Tricida TCDA shares fell to $8.60 on Tuesday, setting a new 52-week low.
- Orchard Therapeutics ORTX stock set a new 52-week low of $4.14 on Tuesday, later moving up 0.59%.
- BP Prudhoe Bay BPT shares moved down 0.58% on Tuesday to hit a new 52-week low of $1.51, drifting down 0.58%.
- Vaccinex VCNX shares set a new 52-week low of $1.63. The stock traded down 2.29%.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate RMCF stock drifted 0.0% (flat) on Tuesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $2.67.
- Youngevity International YGYI shares reached a new 52-week low of $0.45 on Tuesday morning, moving down 5.74%.
Trust Benzinga for further updates on these and other equities. If these companies continues to break to new levels, Benzinga will keep traders updated.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.