Wednesday morning, 10 companies set new 52-week lows.
- HSBC Holdings HSBC was the biggest company in terms of market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- The smallest company on a market cap basis to set a new 52-week low was Insignia Systems ISIG.
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. Common Shares ZOM was the biggest loser of the morning session, as it dropped 3.12% to reach its new 52-week low.
Here are all the stocks that set new 52-week lows during the first half-hour of trading on Wednesday:
- HSBC Holdings HSBC stock hit $20.26 on Wednesday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 1.59%.
- ZoomInfo Technologies ZI stock hit a new 52-week low of $31.11. The stock was down 2.91% on the session.
- Trex Co TREX shares fell to $69.38 on Wednesday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of up 0.84%.
- Sinopec Shanghai SHI shares made a new 52-week low of $18.51 on Wednesday. The stock was down 0.94% for the day.
- CVR Energy CVI shares reached a new 52-week low of $13.05 on Wednesday morning, later moving up 0.19%.
- S&T Bancorp STBA stock hit a new 52-week low of $18.82. The stock later traded up 0.58% on the session.
- United Fire Group UFCS stock broke to a new 52-week low of $21.35 on Wednesday. Shares of the company later traded up 0.14%.
- Riverview Bancorp RVSB shares hit a yearly low of $3.95. The stock later traded up 0.5% on the session.
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. Common Shares ZOM stock set a new 52-week low of $0.10 on Wednesday, moving down 3.12%.
- Insignia Systems ISIG stock drifted down 2.44% on Wednesday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $0.54.
Benzinga will continue to update investors on these equities. Stay tuned for further news.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.