- Albireo Pharma, Inc. ALBO rose 66.2% to $45.50 in pre-market trading as the company disclosed that its Phase 3 trial of odevixibat met both primary endpoints.
- InspireMD, Inc. NSPR rose 33.7% to $0.4599 in pre-market trading after the company reported an approval of investigational device exemption for pivotal study of CGuard Carotid Stent system.
- MICT, Inc. MICT shares rose 31% to $6.00 in pre-market trading. MICT, on Friday, filed for mixed shelf offering of up to $250 million.
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. LMNL rose 30.9% to $14.70 in pre-market trading after the company announced resubmission of biologics license application to the FDA for Ryplazim (plasminogen) for the treatment of congenital plasminogen deficiency.
- SRAX, Inc. SRAX rose 25.9% to $3.60 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to acquire LD Micro.
- Astrotech Corporation ASTC rose 25% to $2.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported results for the fiscal year 2020.
- SCWorx Corp. WORX rose 24.3% to $1.89 in pre-market trading after gaining over 3% on Friday.
- ZK International Group Co., Ltd. ZKIN rose 21.5% to $1.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported a 27.4% surge in revenue for the first half of fiscal year 2020.
- Hexindai Inc. HX rose 21.4% to $2.04 in pre-market trading. Hexindai regained compliance with Nasdaq minimum bid price requirement.
- Strongbridge Biopharma plc SBBP rose 17.6% to $4.15 in pre-market trading after the company announced pivotal Phase 3 LOGICS study of RECORLEV 'met primary endpoint with high statistical significance.'
- XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. XTLB rose 15.4% to $2.02 in pre-market trading.
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. XSPA shares rose 13.2% to $2.05 in pre-market trading after declining over 8% on Friday.
- Moxian, Inc. MOXC rose 9.9% to $2.56 in pre-market trading. Moxian, last week, reported a share exchange deal with Btab Group.
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd. FFHL rose 9.8% to $4.50 in pre-market trading. Fuwei Films shares fell 28% on Friday after the company reported results for the second quarter.
- Kamada Ltd. KMDA rose 9.5% to $9.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported completion of enrollment and initial interim results from its Phase 1/2 clinical trial in Israel of its plasma-derived hyperimmune immunoglobulin product as a potential treatment for coronavirus.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. CRBP rose 9.2% to $10.10 in pre-market trading after reporting topline results from RESOLVE-1 Phase 3 study of lenabasum.
- VirnetX Holding Corp VHC shares rose 9.1% to $6.00 in pre-market trading after declining 4% on Friday.
- Canaan Inc. CAN rose 8.9% to $2.09 in pre-market trading after reporting up to $10 million buyback.
- BioNTech SE BNTX rose 5.9% to $62.03 in pre-market trading after the company and Pfizer received approval for German part of global Phase 2/3 study with Covid-19 vaccine candidate BNT162B.
- LG Display Co., Ltd. LPL rose 5.2% to $6.57 in pre-market trading.
- Heat Biologics, Inc. HTBX rose 5% to $1.07 in pre-market trading. Heat Biologics, last week, was issued patent on combination platform therapy.
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp ZOM rose 4.6% to $0.12 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to develop gastrointestinal testing panel for TRUFORMA.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- ACM Research, Inc. ACMR fell 11.7% to $72.50 in pre-market trading. ACM Research, last month, reported upbeat quarterly results.
- Biocept, Inc. BIOC fell 9.9% to $4.79 in pre-market trading. Biocept Announced a one-for-ten reverse stock split, effective today.
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. LMPX fell 9.7% to $15.94 in pre-market trading. LMP Automotive shares jumped around 32% on Friday after the company reported it acquired 2 automotive dealerships in the Southeast.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA shares fell 9.3% to $379.60 in pre-market trading. Tesla, on September 4, completed sale of $5 billion of common stock through 'at-the-market' offering program previously disclosed on September 1.
- LiveXLive Media, Inc. LIVX fell 9.1% to $2.11 in pre-market trading.
- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. PK fell 6.5% to $9.90 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Friday.
- ASML Holding N.V. ASML fell 5.7% to $346.99 in pre-market trading.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ fell 5.5% to $20.80 in pre-market trading. iQIYI, last month, disclosed an SEC probe into the company.
- Overstock.com, Inc. OSTK fell 5.1% to $63.95 in pre-market trading. Overstock.com shares fell 8% on Friday after B of A Securities initiated coverage on the stock with a Neutral rating and $78 price target.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions Inc RETO fell 4.1% to $0.70 in pre-market trading after the company received NASDAQ notification regarding minimum bid requirements.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.