- Viveve Medical, Inc. VIVE shares climbed 115.5% to $1.14 after the company announced positive primary efficacy data from its three-arm, five-month stress urinary incontinence feasibility study, which is comparing the company's cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency treatment and a cryogen-only sham treatment to an inert sham treatment for mild-to-moderate SUI in women. Additionally, the company announced positive outcomes from an in-vivo preclinical study that was conducted to validate its new inert sham tip for use in the upcoming pivotal PURSUIT Trial in the U.S.
- Sigma Labs, Inc. SGLB gained 54.3% to $3.84 after the company reported that it has been awarded a contract by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
- Orchard Therapeutics plc ORTX shares climbed 28% to $7.08. On Monday, Orchard Therapeutics announced clinical data presentations at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
- Jiayin Group Inc. JFIN gained 26.3% to $3.41 amid US-China trade talks concerning the Phase 1 agreement.
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited DNK shares rose 24.6% to $7.91.
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd REDU surged 21.6% to $6.93. RISE Education Cayman, earlier during the month, reported results for the second quarter.
- VivoPower International PLC VVPR shares gained 18.5% to $3.90. VivoPower shares jumped 26% on Monday after the company reported better-than-expected preliminary results for FY20.
- FTS International, Inc. FTSI gained 18% to $3.7150. On Monday, FTS International reported an agreement with majority of its secured debtholders on restructuring support agreement to convert over $400 million of debt to equity.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT climbed 15.5% to $2.335
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. IDRA surged 15.2% to $2.3261. Idera Pharmaceuticals, earlier during the month, reported results for the second quarter.
- Cutera, Inc. CUTR gained 15% to $17.74. Cutera released Q2 results earlier in the month.
- Wrap Technologies, Inc. WRTC shares rose 15% to $8.94. Wrap Technologies, earlier during the month, said it received multiple international BolaWrap orders.
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation GTEC gained 14.3% to $3.2450.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 13.8% to $2.5150 after jumping 30% on Monday.
- Forte Biosciences, Inc. FBRX surged 12.5% to $ 27.78 as the company reported inducement grants under Nasdaq listing rules.
- Flotek Industries, Inc. FTK shares climbed 12% to $2.41.
- NIO Limited NIO gained 12% to $ 16.77 after UBS upgraded the stock from Sell to Neutral.
- Nano-X Imaging Ltd. NNOX rose 9.6% to $29.25 after jumping 23% on Monday. Nano-X Imaging priced its IPO at $18 per share.
- The Gap, Inc. GPS gained 9% to $16.88 after Citigroup upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy and raised the price target from $12 to $24.
- J M Smucker Co SJM gained 8.8% to $122.91 after the company reported upbeat Q1 results and raised its FY21 earnings guidance.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN shares gained 8% to $0.4425 after declining over 13% on Monday. Ocugen reported worse-than-expected Q2 earnings earlier during the month.
- Immunovant Inc IMVT gained 6.2% to $35.54 after the company announced the results from its multi-center, placebo-controlled Phase 2a trial of IMVT-1401 were statistically significant.
- Amgen, Inc. AMGN rose 4.8% to $246.76 after the stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday.
- Medtronic PLC MDT gained 4.3% to $104.39 after reporting strong quarterly results.
- Honeywell International Inc. HON shares rose 3.6% to $165.07 after the stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday.
- salesforce.com, inc. CRM rose 3.5% to $215.66 after the stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday. The company is expected to release quarterly earnings after the closing bell today.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. NAK fell 23% to $0.69. Northern Dynasty Minerals shares tumbled 38% on Monday following a Wall Street Journal report suggesting the company's gold and copper mine planned for Alaska faces a roadblock by the Trump administration over environmental concerns.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN declined 21.8% to $3.05. Sonnet BioTherapeutics shares climbed over 48% on Monday after the U.S. FDA issued an emergency use authorization for investigational convalescent plasma for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.
- YRC Worldwide Inc. YRCW fell 19% to $4.1250. Stifel reinstated YRC Worldwide with a Hold and announced a $5 price target.
- NanoVibronix, Inc. NAOV shares declined 18.6% to $0.7079 after the company reported a $2.5 million bought deal offering.
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. CGIX fell 16.9% to $5.20. Cancer Genetics shares jumped 115% on Monday after the company announced the entry into a definitive merger agreement with StemoniX.
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. LMNL shares declined 15% to $11.55. Liminal BioSciences gained 7% on Monday after the FDA issued an emergency use authorization for investigational convalescent plasma for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.
- The Children's Place, Inc. PLCE shares dropped 14.3% to $19.97 after the company reported wider-than-expected Q2 loss.
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS fell 13% to $1.07. Borqs Technologies shares jumped around 40% on Monday after the company received a purchase order of over $15 million for mobile point-of-sale device in India.
- Velocity Financial, Inc. VEL shares declined 12.3% to $5.48 after gaining 19% on Monday. Velocity Financial, earlier during the month, released Q2 results.
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. ONTX fell 12.1% to $0.3013. Onconova Therapeutics shares dipped 66% on Monday after the company’s Phase 3 INSPIRE trial did not meet its primary endpoint.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT shares declined 11.4% to $3.2167. Riot Blockchain, last week, announced it has entered into an agreement with Bitmain Tech for the purchase of 8,000 Antminer S19 Digital Currency Miners for approximately $17.7 million.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EYPT fell 11.4% to $0.54. On Monday, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals secured a new purchase and marketing agreement with Vantage Outsourcing for DEXYCU.
- Dada Nexus Limited DADA fell 11% to $26.65 after the company reported Q2 results and issued sales forecast for the third quarter.
- Portland General Electric Company POR fell 10.8% to $37.45 after the company lowered its FY20 earnings guidance, now expecting EPS of $1.30-$1.60, versus previous forecast of $2.20-$2.50.
- NN, Inc. NNBR fell 10.6% to $4.90. On Monday, NN reported the sale of life sciences division for $825 million.
- Noah Holdings Limited NOAH fell 7.7% to $27.93 after reporting quarterly earnings.
- Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. SWBI shares gained 6.1% to $17.04. On Monday, Smith & Wesson Brands named Deana L. McPherson as CFO.
- LM Funding America, Inc. LMFA fell 5.5% to $0.6989. User-Friendly Phone Book disclosed a 21.5% active stake in the company.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.