- Viveve Medical, Inc. VIVE shares rose 100% to $1.06 in pre-market trading after the company reported primary efficacy data from SUI feasibility study and preclinical outcomes that 'support the company's new sham tip for pivotal PURSUIT trial.'
- VivoPower International PLC VVPR shares rose 33.7% to $4.40 in pre-market trading. VivoPower shares jumped 26% on Monday after the company reported better-than-expected preliminary results for FY20.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN shares rose 36.6% to $0.5599 in pre-market trading after declining over 13% on Monday. Ocugen reported worse-than-expected Q2 earnings earlier during the month.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. DFFN rose 18.3% to $1.23 in pre-market trading after declining over 6% on Monday.
- LM Funding America, Inc. LMFA rose 14.9% to $0.85 in pre-market trading after User-Friendly Phone Book disclosed a 21.5% active stake in the company.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP rose 14.2% to $0.9539 in pre-market trading. Bell Margaret Smith filed a Form 4 with the SEC on Monday, August 24. The insider bought 5,391 shares of Tonix Pharmaceuticals at an average price of $0.93.
- Cerus Corporation CERS shares rose 13.5% to $7.75 in pre-market trading. The FDA issued emergency use authorization for the use of investigational convalescent plasma for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 12.2% to $2.48 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% on Monday.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO rose 10.8% to $1.54 in pre-market trading after surging around 12% on Monday.
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc NBRV rose 10.2% to $0.65 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Monday. Nabriva Therapeutics, earlier during the month, reported Q2 results.
- Nano-X Imaging Ltd. NNOX rose 6.6% to $28.47 in pre-market trading after jumping 23% on Monday. Nano-X Imaging priced its IPO at $18 per share.
- Kamada Ltd. KMDA rose 6.2% to $12.46 in pre-market trading. Kamada shares jumped over 17% on Monday after the FDA issued an emergency use authorization for investigational convalescent plasma for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.
- HEXO Corp. HEXO rose 6.1% to $0.74 in pre-market trading.
- Hudson Capital Inc. HUSN rose 6.1% to $0.5250 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 12% on Monday.
- Rocket Companies, Inc. RKT rose 5.8% to $30.80 in pre-market trading after surging over 12% on Monday. Rocket Companies is expected to report Q2 results on September 2.
- Noah Holdings Limited NOAH rose 5.4% to $31.91 in pre-market trading after reporting a rise in quarterly earnings.
- Transocean Ltd. RIG rose 4.5% to $1.40 in pre-market trading after jumping around 18% on Monday.
- Amgen, Inc. AMGN rose 4% to $245.01 in pre-market trading after the stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday.
- salesforce.com, inc. CRM rose 3.6% to $215.85 in pre-market trading after the stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday. The company is expected to release quarterly earnings after the closing bell today.
- Honeywell International Inc. HON shares rose 3.5% to $165.01 in pre-market trading after the stock was added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average on Monday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- NanoVibronix, Inc. NAOV shares fell 20.7% to $0.6902 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $2.5 million bought deal offering.
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. CGIX fell 20% to $5.00 in pre-market trading. Cancer Genetics shares jumped 115% on Monday after the company announced the entry into a definitive merger agreement with StemoniX.
- Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. SWBI shares fell 18.7% to $17.00 in pre-market trading. On Monday, Smith & Wesson Brands named Deana L. McPherson as CFO.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. NAK fell 10.6% to $0.80 in pre-market trading. Northern Dynasty Minerals shares tumbled 38% on Monday following a Wall Street Journal report suggesting the company's gold and copper mine planned for Alaska faces a roadblock by the Trump administration over environmental concerns.
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS fell 10.6% to $1.10 in pre-market trading. Borqs Technologies shares jumped around 40% on Monday after the company received a purchase order of over $15 million for mobile point-of-sale device in India.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN fell 10.3% to $3.50 in pre-market trading. Sonnet BioTherapeutics shares climbed over 48% on Monday after the U.S. FDA issued an emergency use authorization for investigational convalescent plasma for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients.
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. CCCL fell 10.3% to $0.58 in pre-market trading. On Monday, China Ceramics' new software subsidiary signed a third FinTech contract.
- Portland General Electric Company POR fell 9.4% to $38.01 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its FY20 earnings guidance, now expecting EPS of $1.30-$1.60, versus previous forecast of $2.20-$2.50.
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. ONTX fell 8.6% to $0.3133 in pre-market trading. Onconova Therapeutics shares dipped 66% on Monday after the company’s Phase 3 INSPIRE trial did not meet its primary endpoint.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL fell 6.7% to $0.3210 in pre-market trading after declining 12% on Monday. Sundial Growers, earlier during the month, reported a 25.82 million unit offering at $0.50 per unit.
- Dada Nexus Limited DADA fell 6.2% to $28.10 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results and issued sales forecast for the third quarter.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EYPT fell 6% to $0.5732 in pre-market trading. On Monday, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals secured a new purchase and marketing agreement with Vantage Outsourcing for DEXYCU.
- Palo Alto Networks Inc PANW fell 2.7% to $259.84 in pre-market trading. Palo Alto reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued upbeat forecast for the first quarter. The company also announced plans to acquire The Crypsis Group for $265 million.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.