- Wilhelmina International, Inc. WHLM shares rose 184% to $10.41 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Friday.
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNSS shares rose 70.1% to $0.60 in pre-market trading after gaining over 4% on Friday.
- Socket Mobile, Inc. SCKT rose 69.3% to $2.54 in pre-market trading after the company reported the launch of DuraSled for XCover Pro.
- Marathon Patent Group Inc MARA rose 44.2% to $1.50 in pre-market trading. Marathon Patent Group, last week priced its underwritten public offering of 6,666,667 shares at $0.90 per share.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT shares rose 26.1% to $2.80 in pre-market trading. Riot Blockchain, earlier during the month, received 1,000 S19 Pro Antminers from Bitmain.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. ANPC rose 18% to $6.10 in pre-market trading.
- Canaan Inc. CAN rose 13.3% to $2.72 in pre-market trading after climbing around 13% on Friday.
- ADiTx Therapeutics, Inc. ADTX rose 13.2% to $4.54 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Friday.
- International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. THM rose 13.1% to $2.07 in pre-market trading.
- CNX Midstream Partners LP CNXM rose 13% to $7.45 in pre-market trading after CNX Resources announced plans to acquire outstanding units of CNX Midstream it does not already own for $357 million in stock.
- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CASI rose 12.9% to $2.19 in pre-market trading. CASI Pharma, last week, priced 20 million shares at $1.90 per share.
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. GNCA shares rose 11.6% to $5.00 in pre-market trading after surging over 24% on Friday. Genocea, last week, reported a Q2 net loss of $11.3 million.
- IAMGOLD Corporation IAG rose 11.2% to $5.45 in pre-market trading as gold prices climbed to record highs.
- Gold Fields Limited GFI rose 10.7% to $13.83 in pre-market trading following surge in gold prices..
- Novan, Inc. NOVN rose 10.5% to $0.949 in pre-market trading. Novan is expected to host a live audio webcast of its 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on July 28, 2020.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation ABUS rose 10.5% to $5.48 in pre-market trading. On Friday, the US Patent Trademark Office's Patent Trial & Appeal Board ruled it would not invalidate a company patent challenged by Moderna. The company will be entitled to receive low-single digit royalties on future sales of Genevant products.
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. CAPR rose 10.2% to $8.51 in pre-market trading after jumping over 29% on Friday.
- Seabridge Gold Inc. SA rose 8.8% to $20.69 in pre-market trading after gold futures climbed to record highs.
- Moderna, Inc. MRNA rose 8.8% to $79.63 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it received another $472 million funding from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority to support late-stage clinical development of its novel coronavirus vaccine.
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. SCON rose 7% to $0.4660 in pre-market trading after the company regained compliance with Nasdaq Equity rule.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited TSM shares rose 6.9% to $78.86 in pre-market trading. Intel Corporation, last week said it was delaying the production of 7nm chips.
- Heat Biologics, Inc. HTBX rose 6.4% to $2.67 in pre-market trading after declining over 8% on Friday.
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ATNM rose 6.4% to $0.5724 in pre-market trading after climbing more than 7% on Friday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. RETO fell 29.7% to $0.6899 in pre-market trading. ReTo Eco-Solutions, last week, secured a major port contract valued at RMB5 million.
- WISeKey International Holding AG WKEY shares fell 24.7% to $7.15 in pre-market trading after jumping 34% on Friday.
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. ENT fell 12.4% to $2.83 in pre-market trading. Global Eagle Entertainment shares jumped around 54% on Friday after the company received interim approvals from the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware for the 'First Day' motions related to the Company's voluntary Chapter 11 petitions.
- Achieve Life Sciences, Inc. ACHV fell 9.1% to $0.4454 in pre-market trading after rising around 6% on Friday.
- PolarityTE, Inc. PTE fell 7.9% to $1.64 in pre-market trading. PolarityTE shares jumped around 11% on Friday after the company reported results from its interim analysis of its trial evaluating SkinTE.
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. WIMI fell 7.7% to $10.34 in pre-market trading after declining over 6% on Friday.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. BNGO fell 5.6% to $0.84 in pre-market trading after surging more than 14% on Friday.
- VolitionRx Limited VNRX fell 5.6% to $3.53 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.