- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD shares rose 59% to $0.8423 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Wednesday.
- Venus Concept Inc. VERO rose 57.4% to $5.02 in pre-market trading after the company reported the FDA clearance for Venus Viva MD.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO shares rose 49.3% to $3.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported it sees preliminary Q2 sales of roughly $22 million and expects to increase cash to roughly $40 million.
- Interpace Biosciences, Inc. IDXG rose 38.3% to $6.10 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Wednesday.
- Frequency Electronics, Inc. FEIM rose 36.2% to $12.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $28.6 million contract for the US Government Defense Satellite Program.
- GEE Group, Inc. JOB rose 26.5% to $0.62 in pre-market trading after the company eliminated over $47 million in debt and mezzanine financing.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. XERS rose 24.2% to $3.39 in pre-market trading as traders circulate Beta.Sam.gov doc showing a $4.1 million contract via Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. CEMI shares rose 23.2% to $4.04 in pre-market trading. Chembio is expected to report COVID-19 product development plans and Q2 preliminary estimates of revenue on July 6.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. MMLP rose 20.5% to $2.35 in pre-market trading after jumping around 64% on Wednesday.
- CommScope Holding Company, Inc. COMM rose 16.3% to $9.50 in pre-market trading.
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. NUS rose 16.3% to $44.70 in pre-market trading after the company raised preliminary Q2 sales guidance above estimates. Jefferies upgraded Nu Skin from Hold to Buy and raised the price target from $42 to $50.
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. ONVO rose 16.1% to $0.6499 in pre-market trading.
- Magenta Therapeutics, Inc. MGTA rose 14.6% to $8.69 in pre-market trading. Magenta Therapeutics’ director Booth bought 1,250,000 shares at $8 per share, according to Form 4.
- Broadway Financial Corporation BYFC rose 11.5% to $2.52 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Wednesday.
- PBF Energy Inc PBF rose 10.8% to $10.61 in pre-market trading after declining over 6% on Wednesday.
- BioNTech SE BNTX rose 8.7% to $69.80 in pre-market trading. Pfizer and BioNTech confirmed early positive data from ongoing Phase 1/2 study of coronavirus vaccine candidate.
- Plug Power Inc. PLUG rose 8.2% to $9.60 in pre-market trading after gaining 8% on Wednesday.
- NIO Inc. NIO rose 7.8% to $8.53 in pre-market trading after the company delivered 3,740 vehicles in June, representing a 179.1% year-over-year growth.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited LFC rose 7.2% to $10.83 in pre-market trading.
- Teekay Tankers Ltd. TNK rose 7% to $14.00 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. ZOM fell 33% to $0.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $30 million public offering.
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. AEZS fell 27.8% to $0.39 in pre-market trading after the company priced its 26.66 million unit offering at $0.45 per unit.
- Document Security Systems, Inc. DSS shares fell 23.7% to $6.15 in pre-market trading after the company priced 1.02 million share public offering of common stock at $6.25 per share.
- Sunworks, Inc. SUNW fell 21% to $0.83 in pre-market trading after rising more than 72% on Wednesday.
- YRC Worldwide Inc. YRCW fell 12.1% to $2.84 in pre-market trading. YRC Worldwide shares jumped 75% on Wednesday after the company announced it expects to receive a $700 million CARES Act loan from the US Treasury.
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. MYOS shares fell 11.1% to $2.17 in pre-market trading. MYOS jumped 177% on Wednesday after the company announced late Tuesday that it has agreed to a combination with MedAvail, Inc. in a reverse merger.
- Culp, Inc. CULP fell 10.5% to $8.95 in pre-market trading. Culp reported a Q4 net loss of $2.26 per share, versus a year-ago net loss of $0.12 per share. Its sales dropped 29.3% to $47.4 million, missing analysts’ estimates of $58.35 million.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited ATHE fell 9.6% to $1.69 in pre-market trading. Alterity Therapeutics shares climbed 57% on Wednesday on continued momentum after the company on Tuesday announced it received a development pathway from its meeting with the FDA for ATH434.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. BNGO shares fell 9.4% to $0.5150 in pre-market trading after climbing over 11% on Wednesday.
- Liminal BioSciences Inc. LMNL fell 8.8% to $20.78 in pre-market trading. Liminal BioSciences shares jumped 117% on Wednesday after the company reported commencement of collection of convalescent plasma from coronavirus-recovered donors.
- Integrated Media Technology Limited IMTE fell 8.4% to $3.41 in pre-market trading.
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNSS shares fell 6.6% to $0.2952 in pre-market trading after jumping around 20% on Wednesday.
- Check-Cap Ltd. CHEK fell 6% to $0.5726 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.