- MYOS RENS Technology Inc. MYOS jumped 249% to $3.0699 after the company reported merger and spin out of Muscle Health unit.
- YRC Worldwide Inc. YRCW shares rose 67.8% to $3.1023 after the company said it expects to receive $700 million CARES Act loan from the US Treasury.
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited ATHE rose 63.9% to $1.95. Alterity Therapeutics shares jumped 103% on Tuesday after the company announced it received a development pathway from its meeting with the FDA for ATH434.
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO shares rose 39.8% to $1.7750 after the company reported preliminary Q2 sales results of $2.4 million to $2.6 million, compared to $1.8 million last year. The company also announced the US launch of its Covid-19 diagnostics test.
- Qualigen Therapeutics Inc QLGN climbed 35.5% to $5.38 after the company announced it has submitted a notification to the FDA to commence the distribution of its FastPack Coronavirus antibody test.
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. CARV rose 29.8% to $8.06 following a report suggesting Netflix will invest $100 million in the Black community's financial institutes.
- Akero Therapeutics, Inc. AKRO shares climbed 28.5% to $32.01 after the company announced positive results from a 16-week analysis of secondary and exploratory endpoints in its Phase 2a BALANCED study of efruxifermin in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. NMTR shares rose 24.4% to $0.7125. On Tuesday, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a price target of $5 per share.
- AxoGen, Inc. AXGN shares climbed 21.5% to $11.23 after the company reported a new seven-year financing agreement with Oberland Capital and issued preliminary Q2 revenue forecast.
- 89bio, Inc. ETNB gained 15.2% to $22.96.
- Qumu Corporation QUMU shares surged 13.7% to $4.08. Qumu shares gained around 50% on Tuesday after the company and Synacor reported mutual termination of merger deal.
- Cumulus Media Inc. CMLS jumped 13.7% to $4.49
- FedEx Corporation FDX rose 13.6% to $159.34 after reporting better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Capstone Turbine Corporation CPST shares gained 13.6% to $3.43.
- Centogene N.V. CNTG shares rose 13.3% to $25.92.
- Daqo New Energy Corp. DQ surged 13.1% to $83.94.
- Plug Power Inc. PLUG shares rose 11.5% to $9.16
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. PECK gained 10.7% to $4.19.
- Ideal Power Inc. IPWR climbed 10% to $7.19.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS rose 9.3% to $0.82 after declining over 6% on Tuesday.
- Beyond Meat, Inc. BYND rose 8.6% to $145.54 following a report suggesting the company will sell patties in mainland China through Alibaba's Freshippo stores.
- BIO-key International, Inc. BKYI rose 8.5% to $0.9652 after climbing over 21% on Tuesday.
- BioNTech SE – ADR BNTX gained 5.8% to $70.58. Pfizer and BioNTech announced data from their BNT162 mRNA-based coronavirus vaccine program.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ZYNE rose 5.6% to $3.56. Zynerba Pharmaceuticals shares tumbled over 48% on Tuesday after the company announced top line results from the 14-week pivotal CONNECT-FX study evaluating its Zygel in Fragile X syndrome patients.
- Pfizer Inc PFE rose 5% to $34.29. Pfizer and BioNTech announced data from their BNT162 mRNA-based coronavirus vaccine program.
- Therapix Biosciences Ltd – ADR TRPX shares dipped 48.8% to $0.3228 after the company announced it has received a notice of delisting and injunction from Israeli Court.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO shares dropped 36.3% to $0.5070 after the company reported the pricing of $18.0 million upsized public offering.
- Apex Global Brands Inc. APEX fell 31.5% to $0.7675 after rising more than 80% on Tuesday.
- Polar Power, Inc. POLA shares fell 30.2% to $3.46.
- TransEnterix, Inc. TRXC fell 28.4% to $0.3869 after the company reported the launch of underwritten public offering of common stock.
- CPS Technologies Corporation CPSH fell 22.7% to $1.87 after gaining more than 40% on Tuesday.
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited OXBR shares fell 19.2% to $1.1301 following a 40% jump on Tuesday.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INO dipped 18.7% to $21.91 after Maxim Group downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold.
- Ideanomics, Inc. IDEX fell 18.7% to $1.6350. On Tuesday, Ideanomics' Mobile Energy Global subsidiary issued an update on 500 unit order for AOXIN logistical vehicles.
- BioHiTech Global, Inc. BHTG dropped 18.3% to $2.05. BioHiTech Global filed for non timely 10-Q.
- Blink Charging Co. BLNK shares fell 17.3% to $4.70 after jumping around 42% on Tuesday.
- Kitov Pharma Ltd KTOV shares fell 17% to $0.9215 after declining over 7% on Tuesday.
- Stein Mart, Inc. SMRT fell 16.1% to $0.3525 after reporting Q1 results. Stein Mart posted Q1 GAAP loss of $1.38 per share, versus a year-ago profit of $0.08 per share.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA fell 15.4% to $0.4687 after the company reported Q1 results.
- Westwater Resources, Inc. WWR dropped 14.7% to $2.26. Westwater Resources named Jay Wago as Vice President – Sales and Marketing.
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation PDSB shares declined 13.5% to $1.74.
- Chiasma Inc CHMA shares fell 13.5% to $4.6550 after the company announced a proposed public offering of common stock and pre-funded warrants.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO dropped 12.4% to $1.945.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. EKSO fell 11.4% to $7.44.
- TravelCenters of America Inc. TA dropped 11.4% to $13.65.
- Denny's Corporation DENN fell 9.5% to $9.14 after the company reported commencement of 8 million share public offering of common stock.
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. CBLI fell 8.2% to $2.36 after gaining around 5% on Monday.
- CleanSpark, Inc. CLSK shares fell 7.8% to $2.39 after dropping over 20% on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.