- Naked Brand Group Limited NAKD shares rose 162% to $1.27 in pre-market trading after climbing 8% on Friday.
- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. AXSM shares rose 58.4% to $121.01 in pre-market trading after the company reported that AXS-05 achieved primary endpoint in the ADVANCE-1 pivotal Phase 2/3 trial in Alzheimer's disease agitation.
- Aytu BioScience, Inc. AYTU rose 48.6% to $2.08 in pre-market trading after surging 18% on Friday.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc AVDL rose 37.3% to $13.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced its Phase 3 REST-ON trial for FT218 in patients with Narcolepsy met its 3 efficacy endpoints.
- Farmmi, Inc. FAMI rose 30.7% to $0.66 in pre-market trading after the company’s subsidiary won a $2.1 million repeat customer order.
- Medigus Ltd. MDGS rose 29% to $2.45 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed a collaboration agreement with L1 Systems for the commercialization of COVID-19 medical products and solutions.
- Eltek Ltd. ELTK shares rose 25% to $5.40 in pre-market trading.
- Safe-T Group Ltd SFET rose 22% to $1.39 in pre-market trading after the company reported that it has retired all outstanding debenture debt.
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation FRAN rose 21.6% to $2.83 in pre-market trading.
- EPR Properties EPR rose 13.8% to $27.00 in pre-market trading.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. FCEL shares rose 12.4% to $2.35 in pre-market trading after climbing over 15% on Friday.
- AudioCodes Ltd. AUDC rose 12% to $25.82 in pre-market trading after reporting strong Q1 results.
- Performance Food Group Company PFGC rose 11.7% to $28.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 6% on Friday.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd. PTNR rose 10.5% to $4.22 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft DB rose 10.3% to $6.56 in pre-market trading. Deutsche Bank said it expects Q1 revenue of €6.4 billion and net income of €66 million.
- Ovintiv Inc. OVV rose 9.1% to $5.15 in pre-market trading. Ovintiv is expected to release Q1 earnings on May 8.
- ANSYS, Inc. ANSS rose 8.3% to $281.01 in pre-market trading.
- Veoneer, Inc. VNE shares rose 7.8% to $9.57 in pre-market trading. Veoneer shares jumped 10% on Friday following Q1 results.
- Diamond S Shipping Inc. DSSI shares rose 7.7% to $15.00 in pre-market trading.
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. VTIQ rose 7% to $13.59 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. DO fell 61.1% to $0.3650 in pre-market trading after the company announced it has voluntarily filed petitions for reorganization under chapter 11.
- Denbury Resources Inc. DNR fell 23.2% to $0.2570 in pre-market trading after climbing 10% on Friday.
- Verastem, Inc. VSTM fell 18.2% to $3.38 in pre-market trading after the company reported preliminary data from investigator-initiated study highlighting clinical activity of RAF/MEK and FAK combination in
- KRAS mutant tumors.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS fell 15.3% to $0.52 in pre-market trading after declining over 8% on Friday.
- Golden Bull Limited DNJR fell 13.1% to $1.33 in pre-market trading after the company extended the 2019 annual report date.
- Embraer S.A. ERJ fell 10.7% to $5.20 in pre-market trading after Boeing announced it has backed out of the $4.2 billion deal to acquire the commercial plan division of the company.
- Mesoblast Limited MESO shares fell 10% to $13.90 in pre-market trading. Mesoblast shares surged 140% on Friday after the company reported 10 out of 12 patients with ventilator-dependent coronavirus infection survived following 2 intravenous infusions of co.'s allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell product candidate Remestemcel-L.
- Nabors Industries Ltd. NBR shares fell 10% to $11.90 in pre-market trading after gaining over 13% on Friday.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation CHK fell 9.9% to $36.00 in pre-market trading after surging over 45% on Friday.
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. CHAP fell 9.7% to $0.27 in pre-market trading.
- Verona Pharma plc VRNA fell 8.5% to $5.50 in pre-market trading after rising over 13% on Friday.
- HighPoint Resources Corporation HPR shares fell 8.2% to $0.25 in pre-market trading.
- Aspen Technology, Inc. AZPN fell 6.1% to $88.67 in pre-market trading. Aspen Technology is expected to release quarterly results on May 6.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.