- Iterum Therapeutics plc ITRM shares jumped 93.9% to close at $4.75 on Friday after the company reported the completion of enrollment in Phase 3 trial of oral sulopenem in uncomplicated urinary tract infection.
- Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd PT shares climbed 66.4% to close at $2.13 on Friday after the company announced an agreement deal with China Unicom to offer next-generation handset financing services to its broad base of subscribers.
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. THMO shares gained 56.3% to close at $4.19.
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc MREO rose 37.2% to close at $2.95 on Friday after jumping 97.25% on Thursday.
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation PDSB shares gained 33.2% to close at $2.97.
- The Michaels Companies, Inc. MIK shares climbed 32.9% to close at $8.00. The Michaels Cos. named Ashley Buchanan as President and CEO Designate.
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. SAVA rose 29.3% to close at $5.21.
- Orrgenesis Inc. ORGS shares gained 28.9% to close at $3.75.
- 111, Inc. YI climbed 28.1% to close at $6.75.
- Pyxus International, Inc. PYX surged 19.5% to close at $8.02.
- Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. CDTX climbed 19.3% to close at $3.16.
- Castle Biosciences, Inc. CSTL gained 18.9% to close at $33.99. Canaccord Genuity maintained Castle Biosciences with a Buy and raised the price target from $34 to $35.
- FlexShopper, Inc. FPAY shares jumped 15.6% to close at $2.59.
- Monopar Therapeutics Inc. MNPR gained 13.7% to close at $19.79.
- FuelCell Energy Inc FCEL rose 12.4% to close at $1.27 following press release highlighting start of commercial operation at 2.8MW fuel cell project in Tulare, California.
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. ATXI surged 11.3% to close at $9.15.
- Otonomy, Inc. OTIC rose 10.6% to close at $3.03.
- Support.com, Inc. SPRT gained 9.4% to close at $1.17.
- GameStop Corp. GME gained 9.3% to close at $5.90 on a potential rebound after the stock dropped approximately 11% over the past 4 trading sessions.
- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc. FLXN shares rose 9.2% to close at $20.94 after the company announced FDA approval of sNDA to revise ZILRETTA product label.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALNA gained 9% to close at $2.43.
- Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. PLX surged 8.6% to close at $2.79.
- Fang Holdings Limited SFUN gained 8% to close at $2.29.
- AMERI Holdings, Inc. AMRH gained 7.1% to close at $2.40.
- Foundation Building Materials Inc FBM rose 6.9% to close at $20.21. Foundation Building Materials will replace RH in the S&P SmallCap 600 on Thursday, January 2.
- Genfit SA GNFT rose 6.2% to close at $20.14.
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. BW rose 5.9% to close at $3.59 after the company disclosed that it has won a $4 million contract renewal to provide maintenance services for Public Service Co. of New Mexico's San Juan Generating Station.
- Rite Aid Corporation RAD shares gained 5.8% to close at $20.30 after gaining 18.90% on Thursday.
- Zai Lab Ltd ZLAB climbed 5.3% to close at $40.25. Zai Lab reported China's National Medical Products Administration approved a new drug application for ZEJULA as a maintenance therapy for adult patients.
- Microbot Medical Inc. MBOT shares dipped 20.7% to close at $11.10 on Friday after declining 14.00% on Thursday.
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. IGMS fell 17.4% to close at $40.91.
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TTPH shares dropped 15.8% to close at $3.03 on Friday after climbing 50% on Thursday.
- Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. BHAT dipped 14.9% to close at $2.12.
- Recon Technology, Ltd. RCON dropped 14.8% to close at $2.30.
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. BBIO fell 14.3% to close at $36.84.
- LAIX Inc. LAIX tumbled 13.8% to close at $4.93.
- Weidai Ltd. WEI shares fell 13.1% to close at $2.99.
- Phathom Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PHAT dropped 12.4% to close at $33.00.
- ImmunoGen, Inc. IMGN tumbled 11.7% to close at $5.12.
- NewLink Genetics Corporation NLNK fell 11.5% to close at $2.77 after climbing 34.33% on Thursday.
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. CANF fell 11.3% to close at $3.45.
- PolarityTE, Inc. PTE dropped 11.2% to close at $2.62.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN fell 11.1% to close at $5.98.
- Rockwell Medical, Inc. RMTI dipped 11% to close at $2.35.
- Cellectar Biosciences, Inc. CLRB fell 10.7% to close at $2.17.
- Aquestive Therapeutics, Inc. AQST shares declined 9.3% to close at $5.53.
- Seadrill Limited SDRL fell 9.2% to close at $2.26.
- Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. SLNO dipped 9.2% to close at $2.68.
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. AVXL dropped 9% to close at $2.54.
- VolitionRx Limited VNRX dipped 8.9% to close at $4.60.
- Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc. HARP shares fell 8.9% to close at $16.95. Harpoon Therapeutics 8-K showed that the company and Werewolf Therapeutics amended deal to include grant to Werewolf of exclusive, royalty-bearing, sublicensable license under certain patents owned.
- Soliton, Inc. SOLY fell 8.8% to close at $11.03.
- Central Puerto S.A. CEPU dropped 8.7% to close at $5.01.
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. PTI dropped 8.6% to close at $2.23 after gaining 8.44% on Thursday.
- Xencor, Inc. XNCR dropped 8.4% to close at $35.36 after John Stafford a company director sold 212,939 shares at an average price of $39.52 per share. When an insider sells shares, the market may perceive it as a sign of weak confidence in the company's outlook.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SYRS fell 8.2% to close at $6.92.
- The Pennant Group, Inc. PNTG fell 7.5% to close at $32.18.
- Workhorse Group Inc. WKHS dropped 6.9% to close at $3.22.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.