- Ooma Inc OOMA shares rose 24.1% to $13.84 in pre-market trading after reporting a third quarter earnings beat. The company also issued strong Q4 and FY20 earnings guidance.
- Shoe Carnival, Inc SCVL rose 11.7% to $41.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN shares rose 7.8% to $37.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter. The company also raised the lower end of FY19 EPS guidance.
- Celyad SA CYAD shares rose 7.8% to $12.28 in pre-market trading after the company received €8.5 Million in grants and non-dilutive funding by the Walloon Region.
- Splunk Inc. SPLK rose 6.9% to $135.58 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its third quarter and raised FY20 sales guidance.
- Corporacion America Airports S.A. CAAP rose 5.5% to $4.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 results.
- FinVolution Group PPDF shares rose 5.3% to $2.17 in pre-market trading after falling 6.79% on Thursday.
- Universal Corporation UVV rose 3.8% to $53.00 in pre-market trading.
- ArcelorMittal MT rose 3.7% to $16.71 in pre-market trading.
- Foot Locker, Inc. FL rose 3.3% to $42.80 in pre-market trading following strong Q3 earnings.
- Buckle Inc BKE shares rose 3.1% to $23.00 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat Q3 results.
- Globant S.A. GLOB rose 2.8% to $102.80 in pre-market trading.
- Uber Technologies Inc UBER rose 2.6% to $30.22 in pre-market trading after Stifel upgraded the company's stock from Hold to Buy and announced a $34 price target.
- Yamana Gold Inc. AUY rose 2.6% to $3.58 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Helius Medical Technologies Inc HSDT fell 26.1% to $0.44 in pre-market trading after the company announced a public offering with no size disclosed.
- Pure Storage, Inc. PSTG fell 23.8% to $15.13 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results. The company also issued Q4 and FY20 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Danaos Corporation DAC fell 20.4% to $6.12 in pre-market trading after dropping 18.01% on Thursday. Danaos Corporation priced its offering of 9,000,000 shares of common stock at $6.00 per share.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. WSM fell 5.1% to $65.25 in pre-market trading after reporting third-quarter results.
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ENTA fell 4.3% to $60.82 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA fell 3.5% to $342.50 in pre-market trading.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU fell 3% to $10.81 in the pre-market trading session after reporting Q3 results.
- J M Smucker Co SJM fell 2.1% to $102.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat Q2 sales and lowered FY20 forecast.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.