- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc SNNA shares climbed 93.5% to $0.3096 after the company announced that Nasdaq granted the company's request for continued listing on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
- Opera Limited OPRA climbed 19.3% to $11.58 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- International Game Technology PLC IGT shares rose 17.8% to $15.20 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- Enochian Biosciences Inc. ENOB shares gained 17% to $6.48. Enochian Biosciences said it entered into a 900,000 share stock purchase agreement with Prince Mohammed Al Saud.
- Pier 1 Imports, Inc. PIR rose 17% to $7.70.
- Phoenix New Media Limited FENG rose 16.6% to $3.5463 after the company declared a special cash dividend of $0.1714 per ordinary share.
- Harrow Health, Inc. HROW jumped 16% to $5.34 following Q3 results.
- Exicure Inc XCUR gained 15.8% to $2.8368. Exicure and Allergan reported a deal to discover and develop spherical nucleic acid-based treatments for hair loss disorders.
- Axonics Modulation Technologies Inc AXNX rose 14.5% to $29.17 after the company announced that the FDA approved its Sacral Neuromodulation System for urinary clinical indications.
- Griffon Corporation GFF gained 13.8% to $24.72 following upbeat Q4 results.
- Ping Identity Holding Corp. PING shares rose 13.7% to $18.76 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q4 and FY19 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Teekay LNG Partners L.P. TGP shares rose 13.4% to $16.08 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS.
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. NVGS gained 12.6% to $12.52 following strong Q3 results.
- Kadmon Holdings, Inc. KDMN rose 11.8% to $3.98 after the company reported the pricing 26 million share public offering of common stock at $3.40 per share.
- Dillard's, Inc. DDS shares jumped 10.6% to $74.99 after the company reported Q3 EPS and sales results up from last year.
- Teekay Tankers Ltd. TNK gained 9.7% to $2.2150 following strong quarterly results.
- Silvergate Capital Corporation SI surged 8.2% to $15.63.
- Intrepid Potash, Inc. IPI shares rose 8.1% to $2.39.
- Synthesis Energy Systems, Inc. SES surged 7.4% to $7.24.
- Copa Holdings, S.A. CPA gained 6.2% to $114.24 following strong Q3 results.
- TrovaGene Inc TROV gained 5.4% to $1.7073 after the company reported 72% of patients had decreases in PSA levels during its Metastic Prostate Cancer Phase 2 Trial and 60% of the patients completed the 3-month trial.
- Contura Energy Inc CTRA shares tumbled 41.8% to $10.61 after the company reported downbeat Q3 results.
- Lipocine Inc LPCN fell 39.5% to $0.4140 after the company reported pricing of public offering of common stock and warrants.
- LiqTech International Inc LIQT dropped 35.6% to $4.5650 after the company announced Q3 results.
- Ribbon Communications Inc RBBN fell 22.5% to $3.1401 after the company announced plans to acquire ECI Telecom Group for $324 million and announced CEO departure.
- SINA Corporation SINA fell 17.4% to $34.23 after the company reported Q3 results.
- Weibo Corporation WB shares fell 16.5% to $44.06 after the company reported Q3 results.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC fell 16.3% to $15.48 after the company reported Q2 results.
- Fulgent Genetics, Inc. FLGT fell 15.8% to $11.49 after the company priced its 2.3 million share public offering of common stock at $11.25 per share.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP shares tumbled 14.1% to $2.32.
- Xunlei Limited XNET shares fell 14% to $4.9950 after reporting Q3 results.
- Intelsat S.A. I dropped 12.4% to $12.64.
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Corp PHIO shares fell 12.7% to $0.2362 after the company announced a common stock offering.
- 111, Inc. YI fell 11.9% to $4.66 after the company reported Q3 results.
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. CMT dropped 11.5% to $3.01.
- cbdMD, Inc. YCBD shares fell 10.4% to $3.35.
- New Age Beverages Corporation NBEV dropped 10.3% to $2.233 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Avita Medical Limited RCEL shares declined 9.4% to $8.24.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN dipped 9.4% to $2.52.
- Linx S.A. LINX dropped 9.2% to $7.18.
- Fuel Tech Inc FTEK fell 9% to $0.8926 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Precipio, Inc. PRPO shares dipped 8.9% to $2.1499.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO fell 7.8% to $44.67. Cisco reported upbeat results for its first quarter, but issued second-quarter guidance.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL dropped 7.8% to $3.33 after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- Wix.com Ltd. WIX fell 7.6% to $125.40 following Q3 results.
- Trip.com Group Limited TCOM fell 5.2% to $31.07 after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- Sogou Inc. SOGO dropped 5.2% to $5.22 in sympathy with SINA after the company reported Q3 advertising revenue results down from last year.
- Leap Therapeutics Inc LPTX fell 5.2% to $1.09 after the company reported Q3 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.