- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. APDN stock rose 15.3% to $0.30 during Tuesday's pre-market session.
- Frontline, Inc. FRO shares surged 2.6% to $8.40.
- WageWorks, Inc. WAGE stock moved upwards by 0.5% to $51.55. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $1.9 billion. The most recent rating by Stifel Nicolaus, on July 15, is at Hold, with a price target of $51.00.
- Hudson Technologies, Inc. HDSN shares decreased by 12.7% to $0.54 during Tuesday's pre-market session. The market cap stands at $8.9 million. The most recent rating by Roth Capital, on August 12, is at Neutral, with a price target of $0.60.
- China Recycling Energy, Inc. CREG stock fell 10.8% to $0.43. The market cap seems to be at $53.4 million.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.