- Revolution Lighting Technologies Inc RVLT shares surged 132.9% to close at $0.58 on Thursday after the company was granted an extension to remain listed on Nasdaq.
- Immunic, Inc. IMUX rose 28.4% to close at $14.05 after Chardan Capital initiated coverage on the company's stock with a Buy rating and a $40 price target.
- Co-Diagnostics Inc CODX shares rose 24.7% to close at $1.0850 after the company announced the launch of its Vector Smart NAM test to identify the presence of multiple diseases in mosquito populations.
- Soliton, Inc. SOLY gained 21.3% to close at $21.22.
- Xcel Brands, Inc. XELB shares surged 17.9% to close at $3.30.
- Biomerica, Inc. BMRA gained 15.8% to close at $3.01.
- Thunder Bridge Acquisition, Ltd. TBRG rose 15.3% to close at $13.31.
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc NAVB gained 12.2% to close at $0.6750. Maxim Group initiated coverage on Navidea Biopharmaceutical with a Buy rating.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. NM shares rose 11.9% to close at $5.08.
- Cemtrex Inc CETX gained 10.7% to close at $2.38 as the company announced it will develop an augmented reality experience for 7 luxury brands.
- Axovant Gene Therapies Ltd. AXGT gained 10.6% to close at $7.33.
- Curis, Inc. CRIS jumped 9.8% to close at $2.24.
- Intelligent Systems Corporation INS shares surged 9.5% to close at $41.04.
- Cigna Corporation CI rose 9.2% to close at $175.34 after the Trump Administration withdrew a proposal to eliminate rebates from government drug plans.
- HC2 Holdings, Inc. HCHC shares gained 9.1% to close at $2.40.
- StoneCo Ltd. STNE surged 8.9% to close at $34.87.
- AquaVenture Holdings Limited WAAS climbed 8.7% to close at $18.35. AquaVenture priced its 4.1 million share public offering at $16.88 per share.
- AAR Corp. AIR rose 8.7% to close at $42.62 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
- Establishment Labs Holdings Inc. ESTA gained 7.4% to close at $22.44 after Jefferies issued a note saying Australia's proposed ban on all textured implants is a 'big positive' for the company.
- Puyi Inc. PUYI gained 7.2% to close at $7.88.
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. FRSX gained 6.5% to close at $1.98 after the company announced its Eye-Net Mobile subsidiary will conduct a trial of its Eye-Net cellular-based accident prevention solution.
- Simulations Plus, Inc. SLP shares rose 6.4% to close at $31.24 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. SPWH rose 5.5% to close at $4.40.
- Tellurian Inc. TELL gained 4.8% to close at $8.12 on continued momentum after the company entered into an agreement under which Total subsidiaries will purchase 1 million tonnes per annum of Liquefied natural gas from the driftwood LNG terminal.
- Taronis Technologies Inc TRNX rose 4.6% to close at $0.2218 after the company reported $1.85 million June 2019 sales, a 111% increase from June 2018.
- Vislink Technologies, Inc. VISL shares tumbled 56.1% to close at $1.80 on Thursday. Vislink Technologies announced pricing offering of common stock and warrants at $2 per share for total proceeds of $12 million.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI shares declined 22.1% to close at $3.39 after dropping 41.18% on Wednesday.
- Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB OASM fell 20.8% to close at $1.79.
- Inuvo, Inc. INUV fell 18.9% to close at $0.30 after the company priced a 13.75 million share common stock offering at $0.30 per share.
- Valeritas Holdings, Inc. VLRX shares dipped 17.6% to close at $3.09 after surging 27.55% on Wednesday.
- Eyenovia Inc EYEN fell 17.5% to close at $2.55. Eyenovia priced its 4.39 million share common stock offering at $2.78 per share.
- HyreCar Inc. HYRE dropped 17.4% to close at $3.22.
- Loop Industries, Inc. LOOP shares dipped 16.2% to close at $11.00.
- Cadiz Inc. CDZI dropped 14.1% to close at $11.00 after California passed a bill halting the company's groundwater mining proposal. The bill will head to Governor Newsom for signature.
- Jiayin Group Inc. JFIN dipped 13.9% to close at $9.45.
- Omnicell, Inc. OMCL fell 13.2% to close at $75.11.
- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. MLNT dropped 13.1% to close at $4.45.
- Superior Industries International, Inc. SUP fell 11.2% to close at $2.94.
- SemiLEDs Corporation LEDS fell 10.2% to close at $2.65 after the company reported Q3 EPS and sales are down from last year.
- Aurora Mobile Limited JG fell 10.2% to close at $5.31.
- ProQR Therapeutics N.V. PRQR shares tumbled 9.6% to close at $7.99.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. KNDI shares declined 9% to close at $5.16.
- Exfo Inc EXFO dropped 9% to close at $3.55 after the company reported downbeat results for its third quarter and issued weak forecast for the fourth quarter.
- CIRCOR International, Inc. CIR dipped 8.3% to close at $41.64. CIRCOR board unanimously rejected Crane's revised unsolicited offer.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation ZBRA fell 8% to close at $195.01 after Northcoast released a note saying to expect inline to slightly lower-than-expected run rate business during Q2.
- Artelo Biosciences, Inc. ARTL fell 7.6% to close at $3.90.
- Tenneco Inc. TEN shares tumbled 7.4% to close at $8.70.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMRX fell 7.1% to close at $4.05 after dropping 35.98% on Wednesday.
- Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc. AIMT fell 6.9% to close at $18.51. The Trump Administration earlier rolled back a proposal to eliminate rebates from government drug plans and commented on continued efforts to lower drug prices.
- Solid Biosciences Inc. SLDB fell 6.4% to close at $5.24.
- Endo International plc ENDP fell 6% to close at $3.96. RBC Capital downgraded Endo International from Outperform to Sector Perform and lowered the price target from $11 to $6.
- Amyris Inc AMRS dropped 4.1% to close at $3.08 after the company said it expects to report material weaknesses in its internal control over financial reporting as of December 31, 2018.
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SNSS fell 3.7% to close at $0.81 after the company announced a public offering of common and preferred stock.
- Leap Therapeutics, Inc. LPTX dropped 3.4% to close at $1.99 after the company reported a $21 million common stock purchase deal with Lincoln Park Capital.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY fell 3.1% to close at $11.17. Bed Bath & Beyond reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter on Wednesday. Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on the stock with a Sell rating and a price target of $11 per share.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.