- Takung Art Co Ltd TKAT rose 638.1% to $4.65 in pre-market trading.
- ArQule, Inc. ARQL rose 31.6% to $8.28 in pre-market trading on ARQ 531 study results showing substantial ant-tumor activity.
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. IGC rose 24.3% to $1.05 in pre-market trading as the company disclosed that its subsidiary Holi Hemp has been approved to participate in Arizona's Industrial Hemp Program.
- DRDGOLD Limited DRD rose 8.7% to $2.63 in pre-market trading after gaining 7.49% on Thursday.
- Fiverr International Ltd. FVRR shares rose 6.9% to $42.50 in pre-market trading after surging 90.00% on Thursday. Fiverr priced its 5.26 million share IPO at $21 per share.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. RRGB rose 4.6% to $35.00 in pre-market trading. Red Robin shares jumped around 32% Thursday following news Vintage Capital has suggested the company's Board conduct a review of strategic alternatives.
- Cheetah Mobile Inc CMCM rose 4.5% to $4.15 in pre-market trading ahead of quarterly earnings.
- Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. BVN rose 4.3% to $16.48 in pre-market trading.
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited AU rose 3.9% to $16.08 in pre-market trading.
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. FSM rose 3.6% to $2.62 in pre-market trading.
- Qudian Inc. QD gained 3.4% to $7.69 in pre-market trading after falling 4.00% on Thursday.
- Anaplan, Inc. PLAN shares rose 3.2% to $50.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 3.70% on Thursday.
- Kinross Gold Corporation KGC rose 3.1% to $3.68 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Inc NAVB fell 30% to $0.70 in pre-market trading. Navidea Biopharmaceuticals priced its 8 million share public offering of common stock at $0.75 per share and regained direct control of Intellectual Property.
- Seres Therapeutics, Inc. MCRB fell 19.1% to $2.29 in pre-market trading after the company priced an underwritten public offering of 26,666,667 shares at $2.25 per share.
- Broadcom Inc. AVGO fell 9.5% to $255.00 in pre-market trading. Broadcom reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed estimates. The company also cut its FY2019 sales guidance.
- Iteris Inc ITI fell 6.9% to $4.75 in pre-market trading after reporting an offering of common stock.
- NIO Inc. NIO fell 6.4% to $2.36 in pre-market trading.
- STMicroelectronics N.V. STM fell 5.1% to $15.70 in pre-market trading.
- Hexindai Inc. HX fell 4.5% to $2.35 in pre-market trading after climbing 8.37% on Thursday.
- WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. WHF fell 4.4% to $13.87 in pre-market trading after the company reported a common stock offering by selling shareholders with no disclosed size.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. SWKS fell 4% to $70.41 in pre-market trading.
- Xilinx, Inc. XLNX fell 3.8% to $104.30 in pre-market trading.
- Western Digital Corporation WDC fell 4.1% to $35.81 in pre-market trading.
- Micron Technology, Inc. MU fell 3.3% to $32.29 in pre-market trading.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. AMD shares fell 3.3% to $30.36 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.