- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. CCCL rose 28.1 percent to $2.60 in pre-market trading after climbing 40.97 percent on Tuesday.
- First Data Corporation FDC rose 26 percent to $22.09 in pre-market trading after Fiserv Inc FISV announced plans to buy the company in an all-stock transaction for equity value of $22 billion.
- Microbot Medical Inc MBOT shares rose 14.7 percent to $10.41 in pre-market trading after falling 7.25 percent on Tuesday.
- Ability Inc. ABIL rose 14.6 percent to $2.36 in pre-market trading after surging 11.35 percent on Tuesday.
- Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. INNT shares rose 11.4 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading.
- Luna Innovations Incorporated LUNA rose 6.1 percent to $3.53 in pre-market trading.
- United Continental Holdings, Inc. UAL rose 5.8 percent to $85.90 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter on Tuesday.
- Inpixon INPX shares rose 5.6 percent to $2.46 in pre-market trading. Inpixon closed oversubscribed rights offering with gross proceeds of $12.0 million.
- Altimmune, Inc. ALT rose 5.5 percent to $2.89 in pre-market trading after gaining 3.01 percent on Tuesday.
- Helius Medical Technologies, Inc. HSDT rose 5.3 percent to $8.79 in pre-market trading.
- The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation BK rose 5 percent to $51.90 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Bank of America Corporation BAC rose 4.8 percent to $27.83 in pre-market trading after the bank reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter.
- Uxin Limited UXIN rose 4 percent to $3.72 in pre-market trading after surging 8.48 percent on Tuesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. EFII fell 22.2 percent to $21.14 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its guidance for the quarter.
- Neonode Inc. NEON fell 13.2 percent to $2.44 in pre-market trading after rising 3.31 percent on Tuesday.
- Kitov Pharma Ltd KTOV fell 11.4 percent to $2.48 in pre-market trading after gaining 169.23 percent on Tuesday.
- Adient plc ADNT shares fell 11.4 percent to $16.22 in pre-market trading after reporting preliminary results for its first quarter.
- PG&E Corporation PCG fell 10.9 percent to $6.16 in pre-market trading after dropping 17.54 percent on Tuesday.
- Snap Inc. SNAP fell 9.8 percent to $5.90 in pre-market trading after CFO Tim Stone announced intention to resign.
- Nordstrom, Inc. JWN fell 9.1 percent to $43.00 in pre-market trading. Nordstrom reported a 1.3 percent year-over-year rise in its holiday comps. The company expects FY18 adjusted earnings of $3.55-$3.65 per share at low end of range.
- Pearson plc PSO fell 7.3 percent to $11.69 in pre-market trading after reporting a 5 percent drop in revenue at a key U.S. business.
- Hexindai Inc. HX fell 7.1 percent to $2.62 in pre-market trading after rising 6.02 percent on Tuesday.
- Revance Therapeutics Inc RVNC fell 5.6 percent to $19.06 in pre-market trading after reporting a $100-million common stock offering.
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. STML shares fell 4 percent to $9.55 in pre-market. Stemline Therapeutics priced its upsized 8.8 million share public offering of common stock at $9 per share.
- Fiserv, Inc. FISV fell 3.7 percent to $72.27 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to buy First Data in an all-stock transaction for equity value of $22 billion.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsMovers & ShakersPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasGeneral#PreMarket GainersBiotechnologyHealth CareInformation TechnologyIT Consulting & Other ServicesLosersTop Gainers