- Gaming Partners International Corp. GPIC rose 66.5 percent to $12.80 in pre-market trading after the company agreed to be acquired by Angel Holdings for $110 million.
- Cheetah Mobile Inc. CMCM rose 16 percent to $6.33 in pre-market trading after falling 32.84 percent on Tuesday.
- Brightview Holdings Inc BV rose 12.1 percent to $13.20 in pre-market trading after reporting fourth-quarter results.
- Nutanix, Inc. NTNX shares rose 10 percent to $45.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its first quarter on Tuesday.
- salesforce.com, inc. CRM shares rose 8.3 percent to $138.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter and raised full-year 2019 guidance.
- Burlington Stores Inc BURL rose 7.7 percent to $160.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Zuora, Inc. ZUO rose 6.1 percent to $19.90 in pre-market trading.
- Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings Inc SPWH rose 5.7 percent to $4.99 in pre-market trading after the company posted in-line Q3 earnings.
- Itaú Unibanco Holding S.A. ITUB rose 4.7 percent to $9.44 in pre-market trading after dropping 4.32 percent on Tuesday.
- Baozun Inc. BZUN rose 4.3 percent to $35.50 in pre-market trading.
- J.Jill Inc JILL rose 4 percent to $5.20 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q3 earnings.
- SINA Corporation SINA rose 3.7 percent to $64.18 in pre-market trading after the company posted better-than-expected results for its third quarter.
- Atkore International Group Inc ATKR rose 3.4 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading after reporting Q4 results.
- Weibo Corporation WB rose 3.2 percent to $61.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its third quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Arsanis, Inc. ASNS shares fell 15.5 percent to $3.48 in pre-market trading after jumping 255.17 percent on Tuesday.
- Chico's FAS, Inc. CHS fell 13.4 percent to $6.34 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected Q3 results.
- Stein Mart, Inc. SMRT shares fell 9.3 percent to $1.66 in pre-market trading after reporting a third-quarter earnings drop.
- Tiffany & Co. TIF shares fell 9 percent to $95.50 in pre-market. Tiffany reported in-line earnings for its third quarter, while sales missed views.
- Sphere 3D Corp. ANY fell 6.7 percent to $6.18 in pre-market trading after gaining 8.52 percent on Tuesday.
- Global Net Lease, Inc. GNL fell 6 percent to $20.18 in pre-market trading after reporting offering of common stock.
- J M Smucker Co SJM fell 5.7 percent to $103.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat results for its second quarter and lowered its FY19 guidance.
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR GWPH fell 3.1 percent to $118.00 in pre-market trading after the company missed Q4 revenue estimates.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.