- Oragenics Inc OGEN rose 27.2 percent to $0.63 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it has resumed Phase 2 clinical trial of AG013 in oral mucositis following positive routine safety review.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC rose 22.2 percent to $30.09 in pre-market trading. Constellation Brands announced plans to invest $4 billion in Canopy Growth to establish transformative global position and alignment. On Tuesday, Canopy Growth reported its consolidated financial results for the first quarter fiscal 2019.
- Ability Inc. ABIL rose 16.5 percent to $5.30 in pre-market trading after dropping 24.04 percent on Tuesday.
- PetIQ, Inc. PETQ rose 15 percent to $32.52 in pre-market trading after reporting a second-quarter sales beat.
- MICT Inc MICT rose 14.1 percent to $1.54 in pre-market trading following Q2 results. Micronet Enertec posted Q2 loss of $0.13 per share on sales of $4.701 million.
- GeoPark Limited GPRK rose 9.3 percent to $18.46 in pre-market trading after falling 2.82 percent on Tuesday.
- Funko, Inc. FNKO shares rose 9.2 percent to $22.48 in pre-market after dropping 4.41 percent on Tuesday.
- Tilray, Inc. TLRY shares rose 8.3 percent to $26.25 in pre-market trading after declining 9.06 percent on Tuesday.
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources Inc. NEPT rose 7.5 percent to $3.01 in pre-market trading after reporting Q1 results.
- Energen Corporation EGN shares rose 7.4 percent to $78.50 in pre-market trading. Diamondback Energy Inc FANG announced plans to acquire Energen for 0.6442 Diamondback shares per Energen share. The deal values Energen at $84.95 per share and is worth $9.2 billion.
- Cronos Group Inc. CRON rose 7.3 percent to $6.06 in pre-market trading. Canaccord Genuity upgraded Cronos from Sell to Hold.
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. ANW rose 5.2 percent to $2.04 in pre-market trading after gaining 8.38 percent on Tuesday.
- Eldorado Resorts, Inc. ERI shares rose 4.8 percent to $45.90 in pre-market trading. Eldorado Resorts will replace VeriFone Systems Inc. PAY in the S&P MidCap 400 on Monday, August 20.
- Adient PLC ADNT shares rose 4.7 percent to $44.66 in pre-market trading. Adient will replace DCT Industrial Trust Inc. DCT in the S&P MidCap 400 on Wednesday, August 22.
- MSG Networks Inc MSGN rose 4.2 percent to $24.00 in pre-market trading following strong Q4 results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Casa Systems, Inc. CASA shares fell 26.3 percent to $11.50 in pre-market trading after reporting a Q2 sales miss.
- Performance Food Group Company PFGC fell 15 percent to $32.00 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued downbeat FY19 earnings forecast.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI fell 8 percent to $21.48 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat quarterly earnings.
- Gold Fields Limited GFI fell 7.2 percent to $2.72 in pre-market trading after dropping 12.80 percent on Tuesday.
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. CLF fell 6.9 percent to $9.24 in pre-market trading after dropping 2.75 percent on Tuesday.
- HUYA Inc. HUYA fell 6.9 percent to $25.70 in pre-market trading after dipping 16.06 percent on Tuesday.
- Huami Corporation HMI fell 6.5 percent to $10 in pre-market trading after rising 4.80 percent on Tuesday.
- China Southern Airlines Company Limited ZNH shares fell 6.3 percent to $30.91 in pre-market trading.
- Diamondback Energy Inc FANG fell 6 percent to $125.70 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to acquire Energen Corporation.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS shares fell 6 percent to $28.90 in pre-market after declining 5.82 percent on Tuesday.
- IQIYI Inc IQ shares fell 5.5 percent to $25.40 in pre-market trading following online movie shared revenue figures for July.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc CRZO shares fell 5.4 percent to $23.01 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed a 9.5-million share common stock offering.
- First Majestic Silver Corp. AG fell 3.2 percent to $5.43 in pre-market trading after gaining 2.37 percent on Tuesday.
- Agilent Technologies Inc A fell 2.4 percent to $65.20 in pre-market trading. Agilent reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter.
- Cree, Inc. CREE fell 2.3 percent to $49.05 in pre-market trading. Cree reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.