- AMERI Holdings, Inc. AMRH shares climbed 92.52 percent to close at $1.55 on Tuesday after the company announced a new partnership with a machine learning company called Bayestree Intelligence.
- Cherokee Inc. CHKE jumped 34.18 percent to close at $1.06 after the company reported the sale of Flip Flop Shops to Bearpaw Holdings.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. CODX shares rose 18.92 percent to close at $5.28. Co-Diagnostics reported advancement of Co-Primers technology in multiplex SNP genotyping.
- Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. COTV rose 17.44 percent to close at $39.87.
- Hooker Furniture Corporation HOFT gained 17.24 percent to close at $44.55 following Q1 results.
- NF Energy Saving Corporation NFEC jumped 17.16 percent to close at $3.14.
- MEI Pharma, Inc. MEIP gained 16.25 percent to close at $4.15.
- Quanex Building Products Corporation NX climbed 15.66 percent to close at $19.20 following Q2 results.
- OncoCyte Corporation OCX gained 15.09 percent to close at $3.05.
- Remark Holdings, Inc. MARK shares rose 14.96 percent to close at $5.15.
- Aceto Corporation ACET climbed 14.84 percent to close at $3.25.
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. ANFI shares gained 13.85 percent to close at $2.96.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. KNDI rose 13.64 percent to close at $4.375 on Tuesday after plummeting over 29 percent on Monday. The company announced that it was acquiring Sportsman Country for $10 million in restricted shares.
- Impinj, Inc. PI shares jumped 13.27 percent to close at $20.48.
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. GEN gained 13.18 percent to close at $2.49.
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. PRPH shares rose 12.39 percent to close at $3.81 on Tuesday.
- ENDRA Life Sciences Inc. NDRA rose 12.29 percent to close at $2.01 after the company disclosed that it was granted third US patent for non-invasive fat assessment to support TAEU product targeting non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- CareDx, Inc CDNA rose 11.56 percent to close at $14.96.
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. ONCY shares gained 11.52 percent to close at $6.97.
- G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. GIII jumped 10.84 percent to close at $47.53 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and raised its full-year guidance.
- Evolus, Inc. EOLS jumped 10.72 percent to close at $33.76 after gaining 11.77 percent on Monday.
- InfoSonics Corporation IFON gained 10.6 percent to close at $3.34.
- China Lending Corporation CLDC shares gained 10.23 percent to close at $2.3700 on Tuesday.
- Smartsheet Inc. SMAR rose 9.08 percent to close at $28.95 after reporting Q1 results.
- REGENXBIO Inc. RGNX rose 8.99 percent to close at $54.55. REGENXBIO will replace General Cable in the S&P SmallCap 600 on Thursday, June 7.
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. WTW rose 8.02 percent to close at $85.93. Bank of America initiated coverage on Weight Watchers with a Buy rating.
- Verastem, Inc. VSTM shares rose 7.39 percent to close at $5.52 after the oncology company detailed a new license agreement in Japan. As part of the agreement, Japan-based pharmaceutical company Yakult will pay Verastem $10 million upfront and up to $90 million in future milestones in exchange for developing and commercializing Verastem's duvelisib therapy.
- OpGen, Inc. OPGN rose 7.17 percent to close at $2.54. OpGen reported that data on its Acuitas® AMR Gene Panel u5.47 (RUO) and Acuitas Lighthouse® Knowledgebase will be presented at ASM Microbe 2018.
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. ABEO rose 6.92 percent to close at $16.60. Seaport Global initiated coverage on Abeona Therapeutics with a Buy rating.
- Twitter, Inc. TWTR rose 5.07 percent to close at $39.80 following news that the company’s stock will be added to the S&P 500 index.
- HD Supply Holdings Inc HDS shares gained 4.15 percent to close at $43.16 after the company posted stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter.
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. ANW shares tumbled 72.81 percent to close at $0.77 on Tuesday following Audit Committee findings indicating that $200 million of accounts receivable will need to be written off.
- Vaxart, Inc. VXRT fell 23.83 percent to close at $3.26.
- Tarena International, Inc. TEDU fell 22.13 percent to close at $7.39 on Tuesday after reporting Q1 results.
- TrovaGene, Inc. TROV dropped 14.86 percent to close at $2.12 on Tuesday.
- LiveXLive Media, Inc. LIVX shares fell 13.49 percent to close at $4.81 on Tuesday.
- China Natural Resources, Inc. CHNR dropped 9.02 percent to close at $2.3200 on Tuesday after rising 4.51 percent on Monday.
- Genesco Inc. GCO declined 9 percent to close at $40.95 following Q1 results.
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. AVXL shares fell 8.2 percent to close at $3.47.
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RNN shares declined 7.88 percent to close at $1.87 on Tuesday.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN shares fell 7.84 percent to close at $14.69.
- Educational Development Corporation EDUC dropped 7.75 percent to close at $18.45.
- Quanterix Corporation QTRX shares fell 7.09 percent to close at $17.43.
- First Solar, Inc. FSLR fell 5.67 percent to close at $58.24. Bank of America downgraded First Solar from Buy to Neutral.
- Newtek Business Services Corp. NEWT dropped 5.31 percent to close at $19.60. Raymond James downgraded Newtek Business Services from Outperform to Market Perform.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.