- Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. INNT shares gained 54.15 percent to close at $9.48 on Friday.
- Zosano Pharma Corp ZSAN shares surged 39.38 percent to close at $7.61 on Friday as the company reported the Issuance of a new US patent covering M207 as an acute treatment for migraine.
- Vectrus Inc VEC shares gained 35.05 percent to close at $36.95 as the company posted better-than-expected quarterly results and issued a strong FY18 outlook.
- Quality Care Properties, Inc. QCP rose 29.05 percent to close at $16.26 after a report that the company plans to take over HCR ManorCare in a prepackaged Chapter 11 deal.
- Veritiv Corporation VRTV gained 25.53 percent to close at $35.40 following Q4 earnings.
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO surged 25.2 percent to close at $6.36. T2 Biosystems is expected to release its Q4 operational results on Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
- Intrexon Corporation XON gained 24.73 percent to close at $16.09 following Q4 results.
- American Public Education, Inc. APEI shares jumped 24.34 percent to close at $35.25.
- Nektar Therapeutics NKTR shares rose 21.67 percent to close at $102.87 as the company posted a narrower-than-expected Q4 loss.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. ITCI shares gained 20.84 percent to close at $21.80 on Friday.
- Southwestern Energy Company SWN rose 20.49 percent to close at $4.47.
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. PTGX shares gained 19.82 percent to close at $20.86.
- 51job, Inc. JOBS gained 18.42 percent to close at $76.39 on better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc CNAT surged 17.92 percent to close at $6.12 on Friday. Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Conatus Pharmaceuticals with an Outperform rating.
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc. FATE gained 16.71 percent to close at $13.27. Fate Therapeutics is expected to release quarterly earnings on March 5, 2018.
- Puma Biotechnology, Inc. PBYI climbed 15.06 percent to close at $71.05 following Q4 results.
- Ambarella Inc AMBA rose 13.47 percent to close at $51.82 after the company reported upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Splunk Inc SPLK shares surged 9.27 percent to close at $102.32 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued a strong sales forecast.
- ICU Medical, Incorporated ICUI rose 8.47 percent to close at $242.00. ICU Medical reported Q4 earnings of $2.98 per share on revenue of $370.1 million.
- SpartanNash Company SPTN rose 8.31 percent to close at $18.37. SpartanNash appointed Matthew Mannelly and Gregg Tanner as new independent members to the company’s Board of Directors. BMO Capital upgraded SpartanNash from Market Perform to Outperform.
- Gap Inc GPS climbed 7.82 percent to close at $34.18 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued a strong FY18 forecast.
- PRGX Global Inc PRGX rose 6 percent to close at $7.95 following Q4 results.
- SG Blocks, Inc. SGBX gained 5.02 percent to close at $3.9699. SG Blocks reported 2017 loss of $1.95 per share on sales of $5.06 million.
- Microsemi Corporation MSCC gained 4.67 percent to close at $67.30. Microchip Technology MCHP announced plans to acquire Microsemi for $68.78 per share in cash.
- Atlas Financial Holdings Inc AFH shares tumbled 40.96 percent to close at $11.10 on Friday after the company issued weak FY 2018 forecast.
- Tenax Therapeutics Inc TENX shares fell 27.36 percent to close at $7.70 on Friday after jumping 128.45 percent on Thursday.
- Ascent Capital Group, Inc. ASCMA dipped 23.99 percent to close at $5.07.
- Engility Holdings, Inc. EGL shares fell 18.44 percent to close at $22.29. Engility reported Q4 GAAP loss of $1.62 per share on sales of $464.8 million.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN shares tumbled 18.13 percent to close at $14.18.
- Tyme Technologies Inc TYME fell 17.33 percent to close at $2.29. Tyme Technologies priced its 9 million share offering of common stock at $2.25 per share.
- eHealth, Inc. EHTH fell 16.1 percent to close at $13.65. eHealth reported Q4 adjusted loss of $0.93 per share on sales of $43.76 million.
- Foot Locker, Inc. FL slipped 12.73 percent to close at $40.04 after the company posted downbeat quarterly sales.
- Whitestone REIT WSR shares fell 12.49 percent to close at $10.86 after reporting downbeat quarterly earnings.
- Radius Health, Inc. RDUS fell 12.32 percent to close at $32.915 as the company posted a wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Olympic Steel, Inc. ZEUS dropped 10.58 percent to close at $20.845 following Q4 earnings.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MRNS shares fell 10.42 percent to close at $4.47.
- Blink Charging Co. BLNK shares dipped 10.18 percent to close at $2.56 on Friday.
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. BW dropped 9.2 percent to close at $5.53. Babcock & Wilcox reported a Q4 loss of $0.95 per share on sales of $408.1 million.
- Vista Outdoor Inc. VSTO fell 7.34 percent to close at $15.91 on Friday.
- Sierra Oncology Inc SRRA shares fell 6.91 percent to close at $2.29. Sierra Oncology reported a proposed public offering of common stock.
- VMware, Inc. VMW declined 5.92 percent to close at $116.34 following Q4 results.
- JD.Com Inc(ADR) JD dropped 5.22 percent to close at $43.80 as the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.