15 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Friday
- XBiotech Inc (NASDAQ: XBIT) shares tumbled 38.9 percent to $10.40 after the company disclosed that the EMA rendered negative trend vote related to MAA for its candidate antibody for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (NASDAQ: ADMP) shares declined 16.5 percent to $3.67. Adamis Pharmaceuticals priced its 4.28 million offering at $3.50 per share.
- Aevi Genomic Medicine, Inc (NASDAQ: GNMX) shares dropped 15.1 percent to $1.58. Aevi Genomic Medicine presents updated results from its SAGA trial of AEVI-001 at the 6th World Congress on ADHD on April 21, 2017.
- bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) declined 14.4 percent to $3.22 as the company disclosed that it has entered into consulting agreement to sell all merchandise and inventory, and also close all its stores.
- Apricus Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: APRI) dropped 13 percent to $1.21. Apricus Biosciences priced its offering of 5.03 million units at $1.40 per unit.
- Onconova Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ONTX) shares fell 11.7 percent to $2.19. Onconova Therapeutics priced its 2.47 million share offering at $2.10 per share.
- Clearwater Paper Corp (NYSE: CLW) shares dipped 11.4 percent to $50.50 after the company reported Q1 results. Clearwater Paper reported Q1 adjusted earnings of $0.64 per share on revenue of $437.5 million.
- Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) declined 10.4 percent to $22.59 as the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its first quarter on Thursday.
- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (NASDAQ: EFII) fell 9.5 percent to $46.04 after the company reported downbeat quarterly revenue.
- Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc (NYSE: FMSA) shares dropped 9 percent to $5.05. Barclays downgraded Fairmount Santrol from Overweight to Equal-Weight.
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI) shares dropped 7.7 percent to $3.94 after falling 16.27 percent on Thursday.
- National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ: FIZZ) shares declined 5.8 percent to $85.00. Credit Suisse downgraded National Beverage from Outperform to Neutral.
- Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NYSE: MANH) shares slipped 5.4 percent to $47.87. Manhattan Associates posted upbeat quarterly earnings, but sales missed estimates. The company also cut its FY17 sales outlook.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) declined 3.6 percent to $43.83. Maxim Integrated reported Q3 earnings of $0.56 per share on revenue of $581 million. Evercore ISI Group downgraded the stock from Outperform to In-Line.
- Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: IMNP) fell 3.3 percent to $3.53 after surging 49.59 percent on Thursday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.