15 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Friday
- China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd.(ADR) (NYSE: STV) shares jumped 33.9 percent to $1.70. China Digital TV declared a special cash dividend of US$1.50 per ordinary share.
- Carver Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: CARV) shares surged 31 percent to $5.23.
- CAI International Inc (NYSE: CAI) rose 21.3 percent to $18.75 after the company reported upbeat quarterly profit.
- Pernix Therapeutics Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PTX) shares gained 19.1 percent to $3.93.
- Delta Technology Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: DELT) shares climbed 18 percent to $2.09.
- NeoPhotonics Corp (NYSE: NPTN) shares rose 11.5 percent to $8.65.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares climbed 11.1 percent to $7.78 as the company announced positive Voclosporin data.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) shares climbed 9.3 percent to $27.80 after declining 42.02 percent on Thursday.
- Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) shares rose 9.1 percent to $4.55 after slipping 7.74 percent on Thursday.
- Proofpoint Inc (NASDAQ: PFPT) shares gained 8.3 percent to $76.92 after the company reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter and raised its FY17 forecast.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (NYSE: OCN) shares gained 7.8 percent to $2.68 after dropping 53.89 percent on Thursday. Ocwen issued a release disputing allegations raised by the State Regulators. The company said it will continue to work cooperatively to achieve acceptable resolution.
- Werner Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: WERN) shares gained 7.4 percent to $26.95 after the company reported better-than-expected quarterly results.
- Cidara Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CDTX) surged 6.8 percent to $6.72. Raymond James initiated coverage on Cidara Therapeutics with a Strong Buy rating.
- Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE: HON) shares rose 3.2 percent to $127.71 after the company reported upbeat results for its first quarter.
- Brookfield Canada Office Properties (NYSE: BOXC) rose 3.1 percent to $24.15 after Brookfield Property Partners LP (NYSE: BPY) reported an agreement with Brookfield Canada Office Properties for a going private transaction.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.