25 Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ: HTGM) rose 14.1 percent to $6.23 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.36 percent on Thursday.
- Proofpoint Inc (NASDAQ: PFPT) shares rose 12.4 percent to $79.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter and raised its FY17 forecast.
- Brookfield Canada Office Properties (NYSE: BOXC) rose 8.6 percent to $25.55 in pre-market trading after Brookfield Property Partners LP (NYSE: BPY) reported an agreement with Brookfield Canada Office Properties for a going private transaction.
- NRG Energy In (NYSE: NRG) rose 6.2 percent to $18.30 in pre-market trading after declining 3.58 percent on Thursday.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares rose 5.7 percent to $7.40 in pre-market trading as the company announced positive Voclosporin data.
- Mimecast Ltd (NASDAQ: MIME) rose 4.5 percent to $23.40 in pre-market trading after dropping 2.18 percent on Thursday.
- Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) rose 4.3 percent to $4.35 in pre-market trading after slipping 7.74 percent on Thursday.
- Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) shares rose 4.2 percent to $10.92 in pre-market trading after falling 0.76 percent on Thursday.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (NYSE: OCN) shares rose 4.1 percent to $2.59 in pre-market trading after dropping 53.89 percent on Thursday. Ocwen issued a release disputing allegations raised by the State Regulators. The company said it will continue to work cooperatively to achieve acceptable resolution.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) rose 3.6 percent to $26.35 in pre-market trading after declining 42.02 percent on Thursday.
- Visa Inc (NYSE: V) shares rose 2.7 percent to $93.60 in pre-market trading after the company posted stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter.
- Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE: HON) shares rose 2.2 percent to $126.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its first quarter.
- Skechers USA Inc (NYSE: SKX) rose 2.2 percent to $26.72 in pre-market trading as the company posted better-than-expected profit for its first quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- XBiotech Inc (NASDAQ: XBIT) fell 29.7 percent to $11.97 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that the EMA rendered negative trend vote related to MAA for its candidate antibody for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp (NASDAQ: ADMP) fell 12.4 percent to $3.86 in pre-market trading. Adamis Pharmaceuticals reported a proposed public offering of common stock.
- Onconova Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ONTX) fell 12.1 percent to $2.18 in pre-market trading. Onconova Therapeutics reported a proposed public offering of common stock.
- Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) fell 8 percent to $23.21 in pre-market trading as the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its first quarter on Thursday.
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBLI) shares fell 7.1 percent to $3.97 in pre-market trading after dropping 16.27 percent on Thursday.
- Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: IMNP) fell 6.9 percent to $3.40 in pre-market trading after surging 49.59 percent on Thursday.
- Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NYSE: MANH) shares fell 6.1 percent to $47.50 in pre-market trading. Manhattan Associates posted upbeat quarterly earnings, but sales missed estimates. The company also cut its FY17 sales outlook.
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) fell 5.4 percent to $43.00 in pre-market trading. Maxim Integrated reported Q3 earnings of $0.56 per share on revenue of $581 million. Evercore ISI Group downgraded the stock from Outperform to In-Line.
- Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SINO) shares fell 5.1 percent to $3.02 in the pre-market trading session after rising 2.91 percent on Thursday.
- Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc (NYSE: FMSA) shares fell 3.4 percent to $5.36 in pre-market trading. Barclays downgraded Fairmount Santrol from Overweight to Equal-Weight.
- Gramercy Property Trust (NYSE: GPT) fell around 2.5 percent to $27.81 in pre-market trading. Gramercy Property Trust priced its 9 million share offering at $27.60 per share. It expects Q1 earnings of $0.04 to $0.05 per share on sales of $128 million to $130 million.
- Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SHOO) dropped 2 percent to $36.45 in pre-market trading. Steven Madden posted upbeat Q1 earnings.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.