25 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- Select Comfort Corp. (NASDAQ: SCSS) shares rose 15 percent to $29.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected Q1 results.
- Virtu Financial Inc (NASDAQ: VIRT) shares rose 14.4 percent to $17.10 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to buy KCG for $1.4 billion.
- KCG Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: KCG) rose 10.7 percent to $19.63 in pre-market trading as Virtu Financial Inc (NASDAQ: VIRT) agreed to buy KCG for $20 per share.
- North Atlantic Drilling Ltd. (NASDAQ: NADL) shares rose 6.6 percent to $2.11 in pre-market trading after gaining 13.79 percent on Wednesday.
- Skypeople Fruit Juice Inc (NASDAQ: SPU) rose 5.9 percent to $3.24 in pre-market trading after surging 28.03 percent on Wednesday.
- NRG Energy Inc (NYSE: NRG) rose 5.2 percent to $18.80 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.04 percent on Wednesday.
- CSX Corporation (NASDAQ: CSX) rose 3.8 percent to $48.71 in pre-market trading as the company posted better-than-expected profit for its first quarter.
- Groupon Inc (NASDAQ: GRPN) shares rose 3.7 percent to $3.920 in pre-market trading. Groupon is expected to release quarterly earnings on May 3.
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd (NASDAQ: PME) rose 3.8 percent to $5.00 in pre-market trading after slipping 0.21 percent on Wednesday.
- Skyline Medical Inc (NASDAQ: SKLN) rose 3.2 percent to $2.60 in pre-market trading after climbing 16.13 percent on Wednesday.
- Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) shares rose 3.1 percent to $10.89 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.64 percent on Wednesday.
- American Express Company (NYSE: AXP) rose 2 percent to $77.00 in pre-market trading as the company posted stronger-than-expected profit for its first quarter on Wednesday.
- QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM) shares rose 2 percent to $53.63 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter on Wednesday.
- Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) rose 2 percent to $87.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Plexus Corp. (NASDAQ: PLXS) fell 9.4 percent to $52.75 in pre-market trading. Plexus reported Q2 GAAP earnings of $0.84 per share on revenue of $604 million.
- Westar Energy Inc (NYSE: WR) fell around 8.4 percent to $50.51 in pre-market trading. 8-K from Great Plains Energy showed that after public hearings, the Kansas Corporation Commission issued an order denying joint merger for the company to buy Westar.
- Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR) fell 7.7 percent to $13.15 in pre-market trading. Whitestone REIT reported an 8.1 million offering of common stock and reported a deal to buy 2 premier retail centers.
- Soligenix, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNGX) fell 6.5 percent to $3.45 in pre-market trading after climbing 43.58 percent on Wednesday.
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc (NYSE: ECC) shares fell 5.9 percent to $19.30 in pre-market trading. Eagle Point Credit reported an offering of 1.25 million shares of common stock.
- United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI) fell 5.5 percent to $112.85 in pre-market trading. United Rentals posted upbeat Q1 earnings.
- SunCoke Energy Partners LP (NYSE: SXCP) shares fell 5.3 percent to $14.30 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported Q1 results.
- TCP Capital Corp (NASDAQ: TCPC) shares fell 4.2 percent to $16.52 in pre-market trading. TCP Capital reported an offering of 5 million shares of common stock. The company also reported preliminary Q1 adjusted net investment income of $0.37-$0.39 per share.
- Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE: PM) dropped 3.4 percent to $110.06 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its first quarter.
- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) fell 2.3 percent to $47.82 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat Q1 results.
- eBay Inc (NASDAQ: EBAY) fell 2 percent to $33.17 in pre-market trading. eBay reported better-than-expected earnings for its first quarter earnings, but issued a weak profit forecast for the current quarter. The company also announced it added 2 million buyers in the quarter.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.