10 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Wednesday
- Protalix Biotherapeutics Inc (NYSE: PLX) shares surged 16.41 percent to $1.09, after the company announced positive results from its phase II clinical trial of alidornase alfa for the treatment of Cystic Fibrosis (CF).
- DHI Group Inc (NYSE: DHX) shares climbed 14.89 percent to $4.00. The company announced that it had concluded the exploration of strategic alternatives and will continue to operate as an independent company.
- Wave Life Sciences Ltd (NASDAQ: WVE) shares spiked 12.05 percent to $23.35. The company priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of 4,166,667 ordinary shares at $24 per share.
- ClubCorp Holdings Inc (NYSE: MYCC) shares were up 11.17 percent to $13.73. The company announced plans to purchase Oakhurst Golf & Country Club, ClubCorp’s fourth acquisition in 2017.
- United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) shares rose 9.74 percent to $31.34 on lower prices for iron ore as well as news of a potentially hazardous leak from one of its facilities in Indiana.
- MediciNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNOV) shares climbed 9.43 percent to $4.90.
- Seneca Foods Corp (NASDAQ: SENEB) shares spiked 8.51 percent to $34.95. The company announced plans to acquire the remaining 50 percent of Truitt Bros Inc.
- Century Aluminum Co (NASDAQ: CENX) shares rose 8.82 percent to $12.20. The company is scheduled to report its Q1 2017 earnings on April 25.
- Ryerson Holding Corp (NYSE: RYI) shares were up 8.36 percent to $12.60.
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: WINS) shares rose 8.09 percent to $88.90. Shareholder rights law firm Robbins Arroyo LLP announced the filing of a class action complaint against Wins Finance Holdings on behalf of purchasers of Wins securities made between October 29, 2015 and March 29, 2017, for alleged violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.