12 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Thursday
- Tengasco, Inc. (NYSE: TGC) shares dipped 34.3 percent to $0.690.
- Novogen Limited (ADR) (NASDAQ: NVGN) shares dropped 27.4 percent to $0.944. Novogen shares have declined 45.38 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 13.85 percent in the same period.
- Synacor Inc (NASDAQ: SYNC) shares declined 15.1 percent to $3.53. Synacor priced 5.715 million shares at $3.50 per share.
- China Auto Logistics Inc (NASDAQ: CALI) dropped 15.1 percent to $3.43 after surging 41.75 percent on Wednesday.
- Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN) shares tumbled 14.8 percent to $13.68 after the company posted downbeat quarterly results.
- Novavax, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVAX) shares fell 12.8 percent to $0.899.
- 8Point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) shares dropped 9.2 percent to $11.99. 8point3 Energy reported Q1 earnings of $0.03 per share on revenue of $9.9 million. First Solar announced plans to review alternatives for the sale of interest in 8point3 Energy Partners. Wells Fargo downgraded 8point3 Energy from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD) declined 7 percent to $13.18. Goldman Sachs initiated coverage of AMD with a Sell rating.
- China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (ADR) (NYSE: CHU) shares slipped 5.6 percent to $13.48 after rising 2.07 percent on Wednesday.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SGYP) shares fell 5.1 percent to $4.10. Citigroup downgraded Synergy Pharmaceuticals from Neutral to Sell.
- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: RARE) dropped 3.7 percent to $59.46. Jefferies downgraded Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical from Buy to Hold.
- Innocoll Holdings PLC (NASDAQ: INNL) shares declined 3.7 percent to $2.11 after gaining 20.33 percent on Wednesday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.