20 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- Interpace Diagnostics Group Inc (NASDAQ: IDXG) rose 41.6 percent to $3.60 in pre-market trading. Interpace Diagnostics reported Q4 earnings from continuing operations of $3.25 per share on revenue of $3.122 million.
- Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ: EXTR) shares rose 36.5 percent to $8.82 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to acquire Brocade's data center networking business for $55 million.
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ANTH) rose 18.6 percent to $0.510 in pre-market trading after the company reported positive results from the Extension Period of SOLUTION study of Sollpura.
- Kingold Jewelry Inc (NASDAQ: KGJI) shares rose 15.1 percent to $1.45 in pre-market trading. Kingold Jewelry reported Q4 earnings of $0.63 per share on revenue of $357.6 million.
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ: BVXV) rose 13.6 percent to $6.44 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that it has been approved for a grant from Israel's Ministry of Economy and Industry to build a facility for commercial scale production of its universal flu vaccine candidate M-001.
- AEterna Zentaris Inc. (USA) (NASDAQ: AEZS) shares rose 10.3 percent to $3.20 in pre-market trading. Aeterna Zentaris disclosed that it intends to file a NDA with respect to Macrilen in the third quarter.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ: HTGM) rose 9.8 percent to $7.19 in pre-market trading after declining 10.27 percent on Wednesday.
- Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ: JVA) rose 8.3 percent to $5.07 in pre-market trading after gaining 1.30 percent on Wednesday.
- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) rose 8.3 percent to $15.75 in pre-market trading after the company reported data in OMS721 Phase 2 trial in renal diseases.
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) rose 7.4 percent to $49.35 in pre-market trading after Cenovus Energy agreed to acquire Conocophillips 50 percent interest in FCCL partnership for $17.7 billion. UBS upgraded ConocoPhillips from Neutral to Buy.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DFFN) shares rose 5.2 percent to $3.85 in pre-market trading after dropping 26.51 percent on Wednesday.
- Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SGMO) rose 4.3 percent to $4.85 in pre-market trading after jumping 14.81 percent on Wednesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Lululemon Athletica inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) shares fell 19.3 percent to $53.51 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat earnings for its fourth quarter and issued a weak forecast for the current quarter.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SGYP) dropped 17 percent to $3.95 in pre-market trading following a law firm PR mentioning investigation in potential breaches of fiduciary duty by board of directors
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: TNXP) fell 13 percent to $4.85 in pre-market trading after surging 34.54 percent on Wednesday. Tonix Pharma reported an offering of common stock.
- Rockwell Medical Inc (NASDAQ: RMTI) fell 11.1 percent to $5.60 in pre-market trading after declining 4.98 percent on Wednesday.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (USA) (NYSE: CVE) shares fell 8.8 percent to $11.93 in pre-market trading following announcement of acquisition of Conocophillips 50 percent interest in FCCL Partnership for $17.7B. Cenovus also reported a $3 billion bought-deal offering of 187.5 million common shares at $16 per share.
- Cara Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CARA) fell 4.5 percent to $19.33 in pre-market trading. Cara Therapeutics reported an offering of $80 million in shares.
- OFS Capital Corp (NYSE: OFS) fell 4.5 percent to $14.30 in pre-market trading. OFS Capital commenced an offering of 3.5 million shares of common stock.
- Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) fell 4.3 percent to $45.07 in pre-market trading after rising 0.21 percent on Wednesday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.