16 Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
- Heat Biologics Inc (NASDAQ: HTBX) shares rose 21.5 percent to $1.130 in pre-market trading after the company reported positive interim Phase 2 lung cancer results in patients treated with HS-110 in combination with a checkpoint inhibitor.
- Tuniu Corp (NASDAQ: TOUR) shares rose 5.1 percent to $8.93 in pre-market trading after dropping 0.82 percent on Monday.
- Cheetah Mobile Inc (ADR) (NYSE: CMCM) shares rose 5 percent to $12.97 in pre-market trading. Cheetah Mobile reported Q4 earnings of $0.06 per share on revenue of $183.59 million.
- D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE: DHI) rose 4.2 percent to $34.95 in pre-market trading after declining 0.36 percent on Monday.
- John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBSS) rose 4.2 percent to $68.11 in pre-market trading. John B. Sanfilippo & Son will replace Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Inc. (PLKI) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective on arch 27.
- Medigus Ltd. (NASDAQ: MDGS) rose 4 percent to $7.44 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.14 percent on Monday.
- Motorola Solutions Inc (NYSE: MSI) shares rose 3.2 percent to $87.00 in pre-market trading. Jefferies upgraded Motorola Solutions from Hold to Buy.
- Akoustis Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: AKTS) rose 3.1 percent to $8.50 in pre-market trading. Akoustis Technologies will ring the Nasdaq Market closing bell on March 22nd.
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc (NYSE: FCX) rose 2.8 percent to $13.08 in pre-market trading. Freeport McMoRan has resumed production of copper concentrate at Grasberg mine following month-long stoppage, according to Reuters. Deutsche Bank upgraded Freeport-McMoRan to Hold from Sell.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- El Pollo LoCo Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: LOCO) fell 11.4 percent to $10.15 in pre-market trading after dropping 1.72 percent on Monday.
- Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (NYSE: DB) shares fell 6.6 percent to $17.17 in the pre-market trading session after declining 3.42 percent on Monday.
- Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (ADR) (NYSE: RDY) shares fell 3.1 percent to $40.45 in pre-market trading after rising 0.53 percent on Monday.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. (ADR) (NYSE: FMS) shares fell 3 percent to $41.32 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.59 percent on Monday.
- ENSCO PLC (NYSE: ESV) fell 3 percent to $8.24 in pre-market trading after dropping 0.47 percent on Monday.
- Coach Inc (NYSE: COH) fell 2.6 percent to $38.14 in pre-market trading after declining 1.48 percent on Monday.
- Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) fell around 2.5 percent to $30.80 in pre-market trading. Genesis Energy disclosed that it has priced its public offering of 4 million common units for gross proceeds of $124 million.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.