12 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Monday
- Esperion Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ESPR) shares climbed 49.3 percent to $35.34 after the company reported the FDA confirmation regarding regulatory pathway to approval for an LDL-C lowering indication for bempedoic acid.
- Bellerophon Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: BLPH) shares surged 35.4 percent to $1.39.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NKTR) shares jumped 34.2 percent to $20.80 after the company reported that it has achieved primary and secondary endpoints in Phase 3 SUMMIT-07 study.
- CytomX Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CTMX) climbed 23.5 percent to $18.74. Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) and CytomX Therapeutics disclosed that they have extended worldwide partnership to discover Probody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- Dominion Diamond Corp (NYSE: DDC) shares surged 22.6 percent to $12.16. The Washington Companies proposed to acquire Dominion Diamond for US$13.50 per share in cash.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares jumped 17.5 percent to $9.05. Aurinia Pharmaceuticals shares have climbed 148.39 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 15.92 percent in the same period.
- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: CTRV) shares gained 16.6 percent to $1.69.
- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) shares surged 11.2 percent to $11.72.
- FireEye Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) shares climbed 8.6 percent to $11.65. Bank of America upgraded FireEye from Neutral to Buy.
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARLZ) gained 7.1 percent to $2.41 after the company disclosed that its CEO has purchased 500,000 open market shares at an average price of $2.46 per share.
- American Railcar Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARII) rose 7.1 percent to $42.71. Cowen & Co. upgraded American Railcar from Market Perform to Outperform.
- MeetMe Inc (NASDAQ: MEET) shares surged 4.8 percent to $5.44. Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on MeetMe with a Buy rating.
Latest Ratings for ESPR
|Mar 2017||Needham||Maintains||Strong Buy||Strong Buy|
|Mar 2017||Credit Suisse||Upgrades||Underperform||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.