15 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Monday
- TG Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: TGTX) shares surged 88.8 percent to $10.10 after the company disclosed that Phase 3 GENUINE study met its primary endpoint.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: CNCE) shares climbed 79.5 percent to $17.32. Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ: VRTX) announced plans to acquire CTP-656 from Concert Pharma for $160 million in cash and potential $90 million in milestones.
- Dextera Surgical Inc (NASDAQ: DXTR) shares jumped 36.8 percent to $1.56 after the company disclosed that MicroCutter 5/80 surgical stapler enabled shorter hospital stays through less invasive lobectomy.
- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: CCIH) shares climbed 23 percent to $2.46 as the company agreed to sell data center assets for total consideration of RMB$221.2 million.
- Skypeople Fruit Juice Inc (NASDAQ: SPU) shares rose 18 percent to $5.93 as the company disclosed that it has entered into one-year business agreement with China Aigo O2O Technology Inc.
- Quest Resource Holding Corp (NASDAQ: QRHC) gained 14.7 percent to $2.51. Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Quest Resource with a Buy rating.
- Novan Inc (NASDAQ: NOVN) surged 14.1 percent to $7.29. Novan announced plans to continue SB204 development program.
- NXT-ID Inc (NASDAQ: NXTD) shares rose 13.1 percent to $2.07.
- Polar Power Inc (NASDAQ: POLA) shares gained 12.5 percent to $9.88 after the company reported 2016 financial results.
- Ever-Glory International Group Inc (NASDAQ: EVK) shares surged 12 percent to $2.80.
- Bellerophon Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: BLPH) shares gained 9 percent to $1.53.
- Advaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADXS) rose 7.4 percent to $9.90 after the company reported the FDA acceptance of IND for ADXS-NEO. The company announced plans to initiate Phase 1 trial in 2017.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AUPH) shares rose 7.1 percent to $5.15 after gaining 6.18 percent on Friday.
- Minerva Neurosciences Inc (NASDAQ: NERV) shares surged 5.4 percent to $8.75. Jefferies initiated coverage on Minerva Neurosciences with a Buy rating.
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) shares gained 4 percent to $10.20. PTC Therapeutics reported FDA acknowledgment of NDA filing for Translarna.
Latest Ratings for TGTX
|Apr 2017||Jefferies||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
|Mar 2017||H.C. Wainwright||Reiterates||Buy|
|Feb 2017||Aegis Capital||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.