- Novadaq Technologies Inc. NVDQ rose 20.3 percent to $8.13 in pre-market trading as the company reported that DermACELL has received coverage from Cigna.
- New Home Company Inc NWHM rose 9.1 percent to $11.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported strong Q4 results.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. RRGB shares rose 8.4 percent to $51.50 in pre-market trading. Red Robin reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter, while revenue missed estimates.
- Microbot Medical Inc MBOT rose 8.2 percent to $5.55 in pre-market trading after reporting a technology patent allowance in the U.S.
- Garmin Ltd. GRMN shares rose 7 percent to $53.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter.
- Chimerix Inc CMRX rose 7 percent to $6.08 in pre-market trading after the company reported final data from the AdVise trial of brincidofovir.
- Valmont Industries, Inc. VMI shares rose 6.4 percent to $153.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- China Yuchai International Limited CYD shares rose 6 percent to $14.60 in pre-market trading. China Yuchai posted Q4 earnings of $0.80 per share on revenue of $538.5 million.
- GNC Holdings Inc GNC shares rose 5.9 percent to $9.04 in pre-market trading after surging 11.78 percent on Tuesday.
- Sohu.com Inc SOHU rose 5.7 percent to $44.01 in pre-market trading after gaining 5.77 percent on Tuesday.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation COG rose 4.6 percent to $23.98 in pre-market trading after declining 0.78 percent on Tuesday.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc CNAT shares rose 4.5 percent to $5.30 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.43 percent on Tuesday
- Toll Brothers Inc TOL rose 4.2 percent to $33.31 in pre-market trading after reporting stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter.
- Mobileye NV MBLY shares rose 3 percent to $47.45 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- DISH Network Corp DISH rose 2.7 percent to $64.50 in pre-market trading after reporting better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Servicesource International Inc SREV fell 27.3 percent to $4.40 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat Q4 results and issued a weak revenue forecast.
- Parker Drilling Company PKD dropped 14.9 percent to $2.00 in pre-market trading. Parker Drilling Company reported a 12 million share offering.
- Global Blood Therapeutics Inc GBT fell 12.3 percent to $25.00 in pre-market trading as the company reported a proposed public offering of $75 million in common stock.
- Texas Roadhouse Inc TXRH fell 11 percent to $42.51 in pre-market trading after the company posted weaker-than-expected Q4 results.
- Criteo SA (ADR) CRTO fell 8.6 percent to $42.00 in pre-market trading. Criteo reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.84 per share on revenue of $225 million. The company also issued disappointing revenue forecast for the current quarter.
- Seadrill Ltd SDRL fell 5.1 percent to $2.04 in pre-market trading after gaining 10.82 percent on Tuesday.
- Tesoro Logistics LP TLLP shares fell 4.3 percent to $56.74 in pre-market trading. Tesoro Logistics priced its 5 million common unit offering for gross proceeds of $284 million.
- Papa John's Int'l, Inc. PZZA fell 4.3 percent to $81.94 in pre-market trading. Papa John's posted upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter, but revenue missed expectations.
- First Solar, Inc. FSLR fell 2.7 percent to $35.65 in pre-market trading. First Solar reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and raised its FY17 revenue forecast.
- Cousins Properties Inc CUZ fell 2 percent to $8.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to offer 63,571,336 shares of common stock.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.