- Novadaq Technologies Inc. NVDQ rose 20.3 percent to $8.13 in pre-market trading as the company reported that DermACELL has received coverage from Cigna.
- New Home Company Inc NWHM rose 9.1 percent to $11.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported strong Q4 results.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. RRGB shares rose 8.4 percent to $51.50 in pre-market trading. Red Robin reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter, while revenue missed estimates.
- Microbot Medical Inc MBOT rose 8.2 percent to $5.55 in pre-market trading after reporting a technology patent allowance in the U.S.
- Garmin Ltd. GRMN shares rose 7 percent to $53.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter.
- Chimerix Inc CMRX rose 7 percent to $6.08 in pre-market trading after the company reported final data from the AdVise trial of brincidofovir.
- Valmont Industries, Inc. VMI shares rose 6.4 percent to $153.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- China Yuchai International Limited CYD shares rose 6 percent to $14.60 in pre-market trading. China Yuchai posted Q4 earnings of $0.80 per share on revenue of $538.5 million.
- GNC Holdings Inc GNC shares rose 5.9 percent to $9.04 in pre-market trading after surging 11.78 percent on Tuesday.
- Sohu.com Inc SOHU rose 5.7 percent to $44.01 in pre-market trading after gaining 5.77 percent on Tuesday.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation COG rose 4.6 percent to $23.98 in pre-market trading after declining 0.78 percent on Tuesday.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc CNAT shares rose 4.5 percent to $5.30 in pre-market trading after dropping 3.43 percent on Tuesday
- Toll Brothers Inc TOL rose 4.2 percent to $33.31 in pre-market trading after reporting stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter.
- Mobileye NV MBLY shares rose 3 percent to $47.45 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- DISH Network Corp DISH rose 2.7 percent to $64.50 in pre-market trading after reporting better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Servicesource International Inc SREV fell 27.3 percent to $4.40 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat Q4 results and issued a weak revenue forecast.
- Parker Drilling Company PKD dropped 14.9 percent to $2.00 in pre-market trading. Parker Drilling Company reported a 12 million share offering.
- Global Blood Therapeutics Inc GBT fell 12.3 percent to $25.00 in pre-market trading as the company reported a proposed public offering of $75 million in common stock.
- Texas Roadhouse Inc TXRH fell 11 percent to $42.51 in pre-market trading after the company posted weaker-than-expected Q4 results.
- Criteo SA (ADR) CRTO fell 8.6 percent to $42.00 in pre-market trading. Criteo reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.84 per share on revenue of $225 million. The company also issued disappointing revenue forecast for the current quarter.
- Seadrill Ltd SDRL fell 5.1 percent to $2.04 in pre-market trading after gaining 10.82 percent on Tuesday.
- Tesoro Logistics LP TLLP shares fell 4.3 percent to $56.74 in pre-market trading. Tesoro Logistics priced its 5 million common unit offering for gross proceeds of $284 million.
- Papa John's Int'l, Inc. PZZA fell 4.3 percent to $81.94 in pre-market trading. Papa John's posted upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter, but revenue missed expectations.
- First Solar, Inc. FSLR fell 2.7 percent to $35.65 in pre-market trading. First Solar reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and raised its FY17 revenue forecast.
- Cousins Properties Inc CUZ fell 2 percent to $8.50 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans to offer 63,571,336 shares of common stock.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.