18 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Friday
- X T L Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ: XTLB) shares tumbled 37.2 percent to $2.25 after the company reported a $2.5 million registered direct offering.
- ArQule, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARQL) shares declined 21.8 percent to $1.15. ArQule and Daiichi Sankyo disclosed that the METIV-HCC phase 3 study of tivantinib in hepatocellular carcinoma did not meet its primary endpoint.
- Nova Lifestyle Inc (NASDAQ: NVFY) fell 15.7 percent to $1.18. Nova Lifestyle shares have gained 8.53 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has climbed 21.82 percent in the same period.
- Aoxin Tianli Group Inc (NASDAQ: ABAC) shares declined 15.7 percent to $2.66.
- Amber Road Inc (NYSE: AMBR) dropped 13.4 percent to $8.07. Amber Road reported Q4 adjusted loss of $0.10 per share on revenue of $19.2 million.
- IMPINJ Inc (NASDAQ: PI) declined 12 percent to $31.12. Impinj reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.11 per share on revenue of $33.7 million.
- Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TYPE) dropped 11.5 percent to $20.90 after the company posted downbeat quarterly earnings.
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR) shares fell 11.5 percent to $63.56. CIRCOR reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $0.48 per share on revenue of $158 million. Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Circor from Buy to Hold.
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) shares dipped 11.4 percent to $48.86 after the company reported downbeat results for its fourth quarter and issued a weak forecast for the current quarter.
- Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ: FNSR) declined 8.3 percent to $31.89 following concerning comments from Craig-Hallum.
- Marchex, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHX) dropped 8.2 percent to $2.82. Marchex reported Q4 adjusted loss of $0.04 per share on revenue of $28.4 million.
- Granite Construction Inc. (NYSE: GVA) shares declined 7.8 percent to $50.71 on weak quarterly earnings.
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc (NYSE: HTZ) dropped 7.4 percent to $20.05. Credit Suisse downgraded Hertz Global from Neutral to Underperform.
- Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN) shares fell 5.7 percent to $43.95. Huron agreed to acquire Innosight for $100 million in cash and stock.
- AEGON N.V. (ADR) (NYSE: AEG) declined 4.8 percent to $5.41 after the company posted Q4 results.
- J M Smucker Co (NYSE: SJM) shares fell 4.5 percent to $131.64. Smucker posted in-line earnings for its third quarter, but sales missed expectations. The company also narrowed its FY17 earnings outlook.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc (NYSE: BBW) dropped 3.2 percent to $9.05. Piper Jaffray downgraded Build-A-Bear from Overweight to Neutral and lowered the price target from $18.00 to $10.50.
- Mondelez International Inc (NASDAQ: MDLZ) fell 2.1 percent to $42.31 following announcement of rejected Kraft proposal to Unilever.
Latest Ratings for XTLB
|May 2015||H.C. Wainwright||Initiates Coverage on||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.