18 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Friday
- LMI Aerospace, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMIA) shares jumped 48.7 percent to $13.66 after the company agreed to be acquired by Sonaca Group for $14 per share in an all-cash transaction.
- Atlantic Alliance Partnership Corp (NASDAQ: AAPC) shares surged 43.6 percent to $28.50. Atlantic Alliance Partnership shares have surged 77.17 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 21.82 percent in the same period.
- TOP SHIPS Inc (NASDAQ: TOPS) shares climbed 35 percent to $4.05 after surging 37.61 percent on Thursday.
- iFresh Inc (NASDAQ: IFMK) shares jumped 31.4 percent to $22.00.
- MoSys Inc. (NASDAQ: MOSY) shares rose 18 percent to $2.68. MoSys shares have jumped 228.99 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 21.82 percent in the same period.
- Arista Networks Inc (NYSE: ANET) surged 17.3 percent to $117.45 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued a strong outlook for the current quarter.
- Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ: COHU) jumped 16.8 percent to $15.93 on upbeat quarterly results.
- China XD Plastics Co Ltd (NASDAQ: CXDC) shares rose 13 percent to $4.57 after the company reported the receipt of preliminary non-binding "going private" proposal for $5.21 per share in cash by buyer consortium led by Mr. Jie Han.
- Universal Electronics Inc (NASDAQ: UEIC) climbed 11 percent to $70.00 after the company posted in-line quarterly earnings.
- Real Goods Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGSE) shares gained 10.3 percent to $2.21 after the company issued a business update.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co (NYSE: CTB) climbed 10.3 percent to $41.60 on stronger-than-expected quarterly results.
- Timkensteel Corp (NYSE: TMST) jumped 10.2 percent to $19.52 after the company reported results for its fourth quarter.
- Unilever N.V. (ADR) (NYSE: UN) rose 10 percent to $46.53 after the company was named as an acquisition target. According to the Financial Times, the American giant Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ: KHC) confirmed it has offered to acquire Unilever for £112 billion, or roughly $139 billion. The Financial Times added that Unilever declined the proposal, but Kraft Heinz is willing to work with Unilever to reach an agreement.
- Unilever plc (ADR) (NYSE: UL) shares gained 9.6 percent to $46.64 after Kraft Heinz Co (NASDAQ: KHC) made a comprehensive proposal to Unilever.
- TrueCar Inc (NASDAQ: TRUE) shares rose 9.1 percent to $14.46 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued a strong sales forecast.
- Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) climbed 9.1 percent to $76.86 after reporting strong Q4 results.
- Airgain Inc (NASDAQ: AIRG) shares gained 5.8 percent to $15.80 after the company posted upbeat Q4 earnings.
- Workday Inc (NYSE: WDAY) rose 3.6 percent to $88.61. Piper Jaffray upgraded Workday from Neutral to Overweight.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.