- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd FFHL shares climbed 53 percent to $3.53 after the company disclosed that it has signed an annual sales contract for PCB with Eternal Electronic Material (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Pulmatrix Inc PULM surged 46.4 percent to $2.40. Pulmatrix shares have dropped 43.45 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 20.74 percent in the same period.
- Avinger Inc AVGR shares climbed 29.4 percent to $2.97 after the company reported positive 24-month data from the pivotal VISION study of Lumivascular tech.
- CARBO Ceramics Inc. CRR shares surged 29.7 percent to $13.85 after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
- Monster Digital Inc MSDI shares rose 27 percent to $2.02.
- GulfMark Offshore, Inc. GLF gained 19 percent to $1.73 as the company disclosed that it has been awarded two new long-term vessel charters.
- Globus Maritime Ltd GLBS jumped 15.6 percent to $9.02. Globus Maritime shares have climbed 9,650.00 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 20.74 percent in the same period.
- Comstock Resources Inc CRK rose 15.4 percent to $12.07. Comstock Resources reported a 47% rise in proved oil and gas reserves as of December 31, 2016.
- United Rentals, Inc. URI shares surged 12.7 percent to $128.75 as the company reported upbeat Q4 results and announced the purchase of NES Rentals for $965 million.
- Datawatch Corporation DWCH gained 12 percent to $6.28. Datawatch reported a Q1 loss of $0.11 per share on revenue of $8.23 million.
- Moneygram International Inc MGI climbed 9.7 percent to $13.03 after the company agreed to merge with Ant Financial.
- POSCO (ADR) PKX climbed 9 percent to $59.04 after dropping 6.54 percent on Wednesday.
- STMicroelectronics NV (ADR) STM surged 7.6 percent to $13.11 on strong Q4 results.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd RCL gained 7.3 percent to $94.09 on better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
- eBay Inc EBAY shares rose 7.1 percent to $32.38 after the company reported in-line results for its fourth quarter.
- Legacy Reserves LP LGCY shares gained 7.1 percent to $2.54 after gaining 0.85 percent on Wednesday.
- Microvision, Inc. MVIS rose 7.1 percent to $1.35. Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Microvision with a Buy rating.
- Southwest Airlines Co LUV shares gained 6.8 percent to $52.77 after the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter.
- ServiceNow Inc NOW gained 5 percent to $90.69 on strong Q4 results.
- Teradyne, Inc. TER shares gained 4.2 percent to $28.34 after the company posted upbeat Q4 results.
- WGL Holdings Inc WGL rose 3 percent to $81.10. UBS upgraded WGL Holdings from Sell to Neutral.
- Dow Chemical Co DOW shares rose 2 percent to $61.32 after the company reported upbeat for its latest quarter on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.